Sponsored

Thoughts on a Badlands with an automatic and 2.7?

NastyNate

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang, '06 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a base model the day they dropped. I originally wanted that trim with the Sasquatch package and a manual. I understand that's probably not going to happen so I've been going back and forth with ideas. What's your take on a Badlands, no Sasquatch, with the 2.7 V6 and an auto? Thank you.
Sponsored

C_Copperpot225

Badlands
First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is my plan so far. Plus lux package and dual tops. I'm sure more will be added once B&P is available.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a base model the day they dropped. I originally wanted that trim with the Sasquatch package and a manual. I understand that's probably not going to happen so I've been going back and forth with ideas. What's your take on a Badlands, no Sasquatch, with the 2.7 V6 and an auto? Thank you.
I'm leaning towards the same, non-squatch Badlands, AT 2.7 Lux. I'm not sure I see the benefits to squatching a Badlands.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excellent choice, I'm going Badlands, no Sasquatch, with the 2.7 V6, auto trans and the Lux package.

Sponsored

Rev17

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved the 4dr Badlands, and am planning to go with the non-squatch 2.7L AT and High package. Probably throw a hard top on too. I'll probably refine that though when the Build and Price is released.
My thoughts are that 33In A/Ts are plenty of tire for my expected use, which will mostly be daily driving during the week with weekends spent exploring trails and backroads. The 2.7L will have enough power for getting the 5000-ish pound vehicle up to freeway merging speeds and be able to haul a small overlanding trailer for the backcountry adventures.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One of the benefits of the Badlands is that you get the 33's and same suspension as the Sasquatch and can keep the manual option. My plan is Badlands with manual, mid package, the optional wheels and hopefully a white top and flares (if I don't go with white as primary color) in one of the blues.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent choice, I'm going Badlands, no Sasquatch, with the 2.7 V6, auto trans and the Lux package.
Curious what about the Lux attracts you. Of course we don't know the cost differences yet but I thought the Lux was lacking in any stand out components.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Curious what about the Lux attracts you. Of course we don't know the cost differences yet but I thought the Lux was lacking in any stand out components.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Evasive Steering

95% Daily Driver means I want the maximum safety technology.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

perfect

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my Adaptive cruise and I also want the heated steering wheel. I think both of these options can be had stand alone. So I will just get the mid, 2.7, auto and probably squatch, also the shiny top 2 door.