CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I brought this up as I had yet to think about how the Ford Winch Mount would work with the bumper relocation of the bronbuster kit.

Will the two not work together?

I have the ford winch on my front, so not gonna relocate. As far as the rear, I am considering an aftermarket bumper, or homebuilt...not sure what I wana do yet. Nobody HAS to relocate bumpers...just alot of people find the extra gap unsightly. Trick from the old days? Cut a piece of plastic garden edging and shove it between the bumper and the body. Nobody will look twice at it ever again!
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously thought about Bronc Busters 1.5" kit, but I'm wary of the gaps between the body and bumpers.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I brought this up as I had yet to think about how the Ford Winch Mount would work with the bumper relocation of the bronbuster kit.

Will the two not work together?
IDK, but it wouldn't be as simple as moving the bumper up. The winch plate mounts through the bumper, direct to the frame. Bumper would have to be cut...but before you do that, check out how easy it is to drain the coolant! I kinda think the modular bumper looks cool w/the gap! Plus now I can actually fit my foot on the bumper if I gotta do something underhood. guess I'm the only one that cares about such things?

Ford Bronco Thoughts on Body Lifts with the broncos IFS 20220907_154217

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

wait, their "how to lift for 37s in 15 minutes" video shows a Bronco with the Zone 3" suspension lift already on it???

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see a Bronco with the 1.5” kit installed to gauge how noticeabLe it is.

MVBB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IDK, but it wouldn't be as simple as moving the bumper up. The winch plate mounts through the bumper, direct to the frame. Bumper would have to be cut...but before you do that, check out how easy it is to drain the coolant! I kinda think the modular bumper looks cool w/the gap! Plus now I can actually fit my foot on the bumper if I gotta do something underhood. guess I'm the only one that cares about such things?

20220907_154217.jpg
can you post some full bronco shots?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1”? That would be a leveling kit if anything. Lots of 1.75-2” lifts come with new shocks and allow wranglers etc to run bigger tires, that’s the sole purpose. There’s nothing wrong with a 2” lift.
You don't want to (suspension) lift a Squatched Bronco 2 inches....

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1/2" Hdpe body lift, used a 2 1/2" hole saw and a drill bit out of my junk drill bit drawer. I am in $55 and took an hour? Most of the time was spent on drilling out the pucks with a garden hose and M18 drill.
Ford Bronco Thoughts on Body Lifts with the broncos IFS PXL_20221004_225606431
Ford Bronco Thoughts on Body Lifts with the broncos IFS PXL_20221004_225943256

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/2" Hdpe body lift, used a 2 1/2" hole saw and a drill bit out of my junk drill bit drawer. I am in $55 and took an hour? Most of the time was spent on drilling out the pucks with a garden hose and M18 drill.
Did you reuse the stock bolts? I ordered some 1/2” pucks and plan on doing this soon as well. I know another individual on here did a 3/4” body lift and ended up using slightly longer bolts in the front.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you reuse the stock bolts? I ordered some 1/2” pucks and plan on doing this soon as well. I know another individual on here did a 3/4” body lift and ended up using slightly longer bolts in the front.

Factory bolts worked and had plenty of thread left on all 8. I just needed another 1/8" and this was way to easy!

No way this should cost more than $50 for pucks and $10 x 8 bolts... $150 max to put it all in a box...

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered some 1” pucks off ebay. Also longer bolts for the front. Going to try and reuse the factory bolts in the rear. If too short, guess I’ll be buying some M14’s and re-threading.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hockey puck body lifts a bad idea that should stay back in the 80s. Also if your state requires inspections you may not pass. But if you do it anyway re aim your headlights.
Sponsored