First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People without any of these are trying to get information on what to do so this thread is for everyone not in that situation.

A week ago (6/21) I checked the order tracker here and had a window sticker and the Ford Order Tracker showed “in production” but no window sticker. A day later Ford showed it too by me checking but I didn’t receive an email. Blend date is “6/28”

My original reservation was day 1.
2 Dr Outbanks, 2.7, Sasquatch, modular front bumper, aux switches, high package w/ tow.

After missing several weeks of production emails going out I removed Tow package based on comments on this blog and got an email the very next round of a 7/26 production date.

Today, finally got an email telling me my production week has moved to 6/28. Sticker says “Rail” and I’m in Austin TX so im prepared fir late July or early August based on what some people said it took to get an F-150 via Rail. (4 1/2 weeks).

Looks like a lot of 2 drs that had already gotten a production date are getting pulled in and 4 drs are getting pushed out. Guessing they’re knocking out 2 doors before factory shut down and then will focus on 4 drs soft and hard tops. Toughest spot to be seems 2 dr without a production date currently.

Any other 2 drs with a production date get pulled in. Any 4 drs pushed out?
EA3155ED-81A6-4F32-BCA0-6982AB2736EB.jpeg
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 Door, here. I received an email today, telling me my production week has been pushed from 7/19 to 7/26.

Good times.

Ford Bronco Thread for those with a VIN, Production Date, In Production, Built or Shipped E1176F20-EAEC-430F-8DB6-B5686411101C

OP
OP
PCgrad98

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 Door, here. I received an email today, telling me my production week has been pushed from 7/19 to 7/26.

Good times.

Ford Bronco Thread for those with a VIN, Production Date, In Production, Built or Shipped E1176F20-EAEC-430F-8DB6-B5686411101C
Yeah seems to be a common theme. Hopefully you get “Convoy” and make up time on the delivery. Best of luck. We’re both in top 10% so just am grateful. Feel bad for others especially FE that still don’t have production dates.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE entered “in production” on 6/15
Blend date is 6/23
Tracker shows “production date” of 6/24
Have yet to receive “built” notification or a check mark in the “in production” step of the tracker

rail to SLC

OP
OP
PCgrad98

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My FE entered “in production” on 6/15
Blend date is 6/23
Tracker shows “production date” of 6/24
Have yet to receive “built” notification or a check mark in the “in production” step of the tracker

rail to SLC
How many times a day are you checking? I’m checking like 20X a day and my blend date is 6/28.
Sponsored