Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Order goes in next week. First Edition - Lightning Blue - Black Interior - Black Mod Hardtop. The hardest part of ordering this Bronco is going to be waiting for it.
Ford Bronco Three Bronco Blues (Antimatter, Velocity, Lightning) vehicle (14)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sorry but why can’t BN get actual full shots of each Bronco??? Why do they have to keep getting half truck shots? Is this on purpose?
Yes, it's like an instagram "model" advertisment for OnlyFans. You get a half shot, but have to pay to see it all. BN is just teasing us all.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMB all the way to delivery. :cool:

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AMB is going to look sweet with white painted top, grille and steelies
Ford Bronco Three Bronco Blues (Antimatter, Velocity, Lightning) bronco2021_AM Blue_white to

Jeep Realtor

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love LB! Hope it becomes available on the Warthog in 2022/2023 when I’m ready to get rid of my Gladiator.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will. I hope everyone gets out to see the colors before they make their final choice. I've seen them all on F-series trucks and Rangers, and honestly, they all look good but seeing them in person really put my mind at ease. I know the Cactus Gray and Area 51 are popular, but to me they seemed pretty boring compared to others like Cyber Orange and the Reds. Velocity Blue is nice but it seems to be everywhere - probably because the dealership expects it to be popular. The Lightning is awesome. I actually liked the Silver, White, and Carbonized Gray too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone post their real, live builds in the coming months!
It appears to be everywhere because Velocity Blue is just about the same shade of blue used on every Kia, Hyundai, Nissan, and Chevy for the past decade. LB had a lot of it's own character. :)

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this solidifies Velocity Blue as my backup color if I get pushed to MY22 and they get rid of Cyber Orange. Velocity Blue pops!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is beautiful! Definitely getting velocity blue! I am however not at all into the black on everything else. Sure I did it to my maverick but I still had chrome bumpers. Im thinking about getting blue flares and mirror caps and maybe ditching the bumpers for custom aluminum ones to match my western turbine mag wheels. Maybe get a blue or if they become available aluminum grill. Hoping for a tan soft top too! Maybe go with some silver and a thin red or AMB for stripes and pin stripes.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, I am really torn between VB or LB. LB is out of the picture due the paywall but I really can't outright say I prefer one to the other. They both look absolutely incredible! I guess that's a good thing since VB is still my top pick.

Which is funny since just about any other vehicle in Fords lineup painted in VB looks boring as hell. But throw it on the Raptor or the Mustang and it pops!

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You, um, know you can change stitching color...... right? And those handles will have tons of aftermarket options. Personally i'll just use SEM interior vinyl paint since the colored portions are not touch-points.

Not even joking, google it. FWIW, i'll also be doing some hotrod pinstriping on the red door inserts.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, the fools argument about stitching color is made from the same armchair as the wannabe NFL quarterbacks all season long.
I wanted to do something w the orange to black or red & get a red truck. Good to know someone else had same idea & has already researched it ??

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AMB for the win! VB reminds me of a tonka toy
Sponsored