Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was April 5th I looked up the order history
I last order I have that I signed was for the BD. Preview Order 2063 - E5D - 4 Dr Advanced. 1/17/2022. Sales code was F72200 if that helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/5/21 order date with a soft top and still no Bronco and not even a VIN? Ford Hawaii is wild
Yeah I put it on the back burner and settled into a long wait. I was window shopping the passed up Broncos to make the time go by. I'm ok with that. It's the order change and then no one who will answer my questions so now I have to drive in to hopefully get an answer. I know others are going through similar or worse, but doesn't make it right.. Good luck on yours 😂

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I last order I have that I signed was for the BD. Preview Order 2063 - E5D - 4 Dr Advanced. 1/17/2022. Sales code was F72200 if that helps.
I had the info already but I appreciate it. As I have stated the change to the Wildtrak was made on April 5th on the dealer end. This is the most information I can really get on my end.

And yes I see it was changed on January 17th from a Badlands (2021 rollover) to a Black Diamond Manual when you made the order

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I put it on the back burner and settled into a long wait. I was window shopping the passed up Broncos to make the time go by. I'm ok with that. It's the order change and then no one who will answer my questions so now I have to drive in to hopefully get an answer. I know others are going through similar or worse, but doesn't make it right.. Good luck on yours 😂
Yeah I put in my orders in November last year when I found out about the Bronco. Finally got em a month ago (had one lifted on its way across the US). Just assumed Ford Hawaii would be a big fail one way or the other so went with a mainland dealership:ROFLMAO:

the $2200 markup to wait a few years is wild

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated the original post!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it was changed beginning of april to a wildtrak than you have already lost price protection.

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was changed beginning of april to a wildtrak than you have already lost price protection.
Yup! Price protection lost and this last change they added $5995 ADM to the order, I didn't agree to the ADM and they never mentioned it. So this just increased by like $8K even if they change it back to BD and leave it. Not looking good for me.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yup! Price protection lost and this last change they added $5995 ADM to the order, I didn't agree to the ADM and they never mentioned it. So this just increased by like $8K even if they change it back to BD and leave it. Not looking good for me.
That sucks. It really isnt worth it any more. Just another example of a bad dealer screwing things up for Ford;s reputation.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You ask if you should cancel. You can cancel but I doubt the dealer with actually cancel the order with Ford. I’d say stay put and start complaining to Ford. Have you talked to the General Manager (GM)?
Sponsored