First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build date is July 12th, assume 6 weeks for it to make to my dealer in Maryland?
Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d say 4 or less. Unless it’s batch and hold.
I'd say expect at least 6-8 weeks and be surprised if it comes in sooner. Lets set that kind of expectation so we don't get long post about the delivery taking 2 extra weeks.

Myrandar

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes A220
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how accurate this is but I have a production week of 6/28. Got an email from my dealer that the ETA is week of July 5. Hope it's true.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd say expect at least 6-8 weeks and be surprised if it comes in sooner. Lets set that kind of expectation so we don't get long post about the delivery taking 2 extra weeks.
This is sound advice.
Not sure how accurate this is but I have a production week of 6/28. Got an email from my dealer that the ETA is week of July 5. Hope it's true.
Out of curiosity, what does it show for "Estimated Dealer Delivery" when you check here? Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a July 25 build week, the sooner they deliver the better, I am hanging onto a crappy job til I secure financing on my new Bronco

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a granger customer and a build date of July 19 they have advised me 6-8 weeks. They have been pretty accurate with all their previous information related to Bronco. So I’m sticking with this..

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still shows up as N/A on the Ford tracking site.
It's probably just an optimistic estimate that they gave you to make sure you are ready for delivery. Hopefully I'm wrong though and deliveries happen that quickly! Keep us posted.

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It still shows up as N/A on the Ford tracking site.
Same here with a June 21st build date. Called the Ford number yesterday to see if my build date changed but all they would say is Ford would notify me via email if there were any changes. They didn't sound very convincing that the date hasn't changed. They seemed to be very cautious on what they would say.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joke... I have been fortunate enough to connect with a Ford VP on twitter. Brett Wheatley is his name. I asked him this very question and he said it usually takes 2-3 weeks from completion to dealer lot. He did say to add a week or 2 onto that though because Ford is going to be anxious to make sure this rollout goes smoothly.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No joke... I have been fortunate enough to connect with a Ford VP on twitter. Brett Wheatley is his name. I asked him this very question and he said it usually takes 2-3 weeks from completion to dealer lot. He did say to add a week or 2 onto that though because Ford is going to be anxious to make sure this rollout goes smoothly.
Your statement is very accurate especially with the initial Broncos to be built. They will hold them for a while to do quality inspections. So as we get later into the production year Broncos will have a shorter delivery time than the initial ones.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m only 2:30 drive from the MAP. I know it can’t happen, but I’d gladly go pick it up myself…

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A few folks have posted that their dealer gave them a delivery time of the week following build. Seems optimistic. Is this typical dealer bs or do they know something we don't?
Sponsored