Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I am planning on putting my name in the hat for a 4 door bronco, but I am kinda basing the model I buy off of how much time i have between the order date and delivery date. The more time I have the more I can put towards a down payment for a higher trim level.

With that being said has anyone heard of a time frame from order to delivery? When my order is placed will the dealer be able to give me an estimate on time for delivery?

Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you haven't reserved yet, you should have a good long wait between order and delivery.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to tell you but with the First Editions and early reservations starting in June may put you back to fall or even 2022 depending on when they cut build..

OP
OP

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone heard if the higher end models will be filled earlier than say the base? I prefer the Wildtrak or Badlands model but if I'm going to convince my wife in it, it would be better to have to wait a bit, as my down payment will be better which will keep our payments lower

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard if the higher end models will be filled earlier than say the base? I prefer the Wildtrak or Badlands model but if I'm going to convince my wife in it, it would be better to have to wait a bit, as my down payment will be better which will keep our payments lower
We have been informed that they are trying to stay as close to the reservation line as possible...

I have never produced a vehicle so do not understand the logistic of planning and materials but that would be a headache that I would not want..

Sponsored
OP
OP

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well i guess theres good news there and bad, on one hand with a 18 month lead time I will probably be able to afford any trim I want, on the other hand, its 18 months before I can embrace any AZ trails with it.

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well i guess theres good news there and bad, on one hand with a 18 month lead time I will probably be able to afford any trim I want, on the other hand, its 18 months before I can embrace any AZ trails with it.
Arizona trails are so awesome! Used to wheel out there with my Jeep Wrangler back in the day! Good stuff (dented my first Jeep before I'd even made the first payment!! LOL ).

In fact, picking up this Bronco with Arizona in mind, as we hope to move back in the next 3 to 4 years!

OP
OP

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arizona trails are so awesome! Used to wheel out there with my Jeep Wrangler back in the day! Good stuff (dented my first Jeep before I'd even made the first payment!! LOL ).

In fact, picking up this Bronco with Arizona in mind, as we hope to move back in the next 3 to 4 years!
There is just so much variety, from the desert floor to the mountain pines there is always a new spot to explore

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have never produced a vehicle so do not understand the logistic of planning and materials but that would be a headache that I would not want..
Saw on YouTube, by Town and Country Channel. (Ford Dealer) He said, Ford would build the Most ordered Trim first as that would be the biggest batch and the Parts needed would be same then they go for the rest. Apart from FE Trim.

Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw on YouTube, by Town and Country Channel. (Ford Dealer) He said, Ford would build the Most ordered Trim first as that would be the biggest batch and the Parts needed would be same then they go for the rest. Apart from FE Trim.

Here's the current reservations from: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/

Apologies... the first numbers I posted were partial - but in the same order of reservations. Complete numbers are now shown:

336: First Edition

545: Badlands
351: Wildtrak
248: Outer Banks
220: Black Diamond
161: Base
125: Big Bend
---------------

1986 Reservations

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's the current reservations from: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/

Apologies... the first numbers I posted were partial - but in the same order of reservations. Complete numbers are now shown:

---------------

1986 Reservations
Its a Surprise that people want Base more than Big Bend as of now.

OP
OP

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

---------------

1986 Reservations
So to be clear this is just reservations from people on the site correct? Do we believe that this is indicative of national orders as far as numbers of models ordered?

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So to be clear this is just reservations from people on the site correct? Do we believe that this is indicative of national orders as far as numbers of models ordered?
Just the people on the site who put their info into the form. It's going to be skewed to the enthusiasts and dedicated fans, so likely more off road oriented trims as the data indicates. I imagine real world will lean towards the cheaper trims after a few years.
Sponsored