Sponsored

Time to Order! December 2020 is here in 2 Days!

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be out of it for awhile as December 1 – I will have rotator cup surgery on my left shoulder. Luckily, I am right-handed. Still will be in La La land afterwards for a few days I am sure. I have a Wildtrak on order and want to see the MIC top before I postpone the order for the black top. I might be able to get it painted here locally for less? Then I am only missing out on the rear pop out windows. I also want to see what the interior upfront. Either way I pretty sure I will stick with my order and not wait for the Black top.

What do you want to change from your reservation when you actually sit down with the dealer? Please share all the details so we can all prepare for the experience.

I hoping there is some changes when the order processing actually begins?
Sponsored

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just hope the pricing will be all fixed because B&P is all over the place right now.
Yeah, automatic is included with the Squatch and the 2.7. Not feeling the love for paying for it twice in two different packages. If I was ordering a 4 door, I'd be paying for it three times...

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm ready!

Illes8

Black Diamond
First Name
Div
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't ordered my BD yet but I don't know how long I'll have to wait for it. I've heard that people who reserved theirs in August will be receiving theirs by the end of 2021 which seem wild. I can't wait that long to get my BD.

P.S. can someone explain me this MY21 and 22 thing pls? I'm new here

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty much set and actually set my dealer my BP of what I want..
BD
Steelies
4 door
Cyber orange
2.7 AT
Tow
Roof rails,
MIC
Sound deadening
Mid pack
Roof rack
RTT

Keeps me under my goal of 50k...

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just cancelled my July 30 reservation.Not feeling the Bronco anymore.Lots of reasons that supported my decision most were after the reveal with colors,options,pricing,and availability.

Going with my original plan on a 2021 Toyota 4Runner off road premium in Barcelona Red

Hope my cancellation bumps someone up here,have fun and enjoy the Bronco.See you on the trail

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just cancelled my July 30 reservation.Not feeling the Bronco anymore.Lots of reasons that supported my decision most were after the reveal with colors,options,pricing,and availability.

Going with my original plan on a 2021 Toyota 4Runner off road premium in Barcelona Red

Hope my cancellation bumps someone up here,have fun and enjoy the Bronco.See you on the trail
Well, I'm moving on up closer to my MallSquatch!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm ready..all ready emailed my dealer told him I'll be at the door when he unlocks it at 7am!! ?? I think he's ready for me to order too! Think he's getting tired of me lmao. I've only changed colors and engines 2 or 3 times now!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't ordered my BD yet but I don't know how long I'll have to wait for it. I've heard that people who reserved theirs in August will be receiving theirs by the end of 2021 which seem wild. I can't wait that long to get my BD.

P.S. can someone explain me this MY21 and 22 thing pls? I'm new here
The time frame seems accurate as things stand now. If you haven't made a reservation, you'll be way into 2022 before you get one. You might get lucky and find a cancelation on a dealers lot that's close to what you want. Be prepared to pay a markup though.
Sponsored