First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like your dealer not ford. Your dealer is probably trying to steal your order
My screen looks like this but it is a totally different rig listed in the details. My order sheet from the dealer is correct...
Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the call today that I won't be getting a MY21. Early reservation holder and ordered in March. Had several deadly sins but changed to the soft top in July. 4dr Big Bend mid package. Oh well. Dealer still has no clue on when I will be able to re-order a MY22 and what that process will look like. They still have my decent deposit and promises that I my reservation stamp remains good for MY22. I will be changing my build to a bare bones, no add ons, just the mid package. I will put it all together (aftermarket) once I receive my Bronco sometime next spring. In the meantime I purchased a Gladiator from the same dealer and it's for sale. Either trading it in for a Small SUV for the wife or selling it out right, and will wait for the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Time to reorder 2021 Bronco 20211004_150708

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My screen looks like this but it is a totally different rig listed in the details. My order sheet from the dealer is correct...
Same here. I love to see progress on the website but my confirmed order is not showing.

Flicko's

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got the same thing. Still shows my initial Big Bend, maybe after ordering 22 it'll update to the correct OBX.
Same with me. Reserves BB and changed to OBX on ordering. Still shows BB. Dealer told me that was normal.

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't get it... I go to that link and see the attached image. While I did order an OBX, the color and details of the build are COMPLETELY WRONG and do not match up with my order paperwork the dealer printed for me that shows my order number. How is there a disconnect on something like this?

Ford Bronco Time to reorder 2021 Bronco Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 9.31.18 PM

Ford Bronco Time to reorder 2021 Bronco Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 9.36.43 PM

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 9.36.43 PM.png

Sponsored

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. I love to see progress on the website but my confirmed order is not showing.
I messaged my dealer and he sent me a pic of my order in the system and it looks correct so it must be a bug on the website? hopefully anyways.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I messaged my dealer and he sent me a pic of my order in the system and it looks correct so it must be a bug on the website? hopefully anyways.
FYI - I called Ford. They had all the right information. Reservation number, order number, sales number, email, etc. all linked together on my order. They said their website only shows the original reservation. They have limited access to order details but confirmed that the dealer-provided order attached with your 4-digit order code is what is being built.
Sponsored