Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen a lot of photos next to jeeps, f150s and 4runners for some reason but nothing against a Direct competitor.

Jeeps got a solid front axle, the top doesn't come off the f150 or 4 runner. Let's see how it stacks up to a rig just like it IFS, convertible, manual, with a low range transfer case and 2 doors as God intended. Obviously I'm talking about the rusty, bone stock 1991 geo tracker I bought to hold me over till the Bronco comes.
Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 20210716_211300

Suspension: the bronco has impressive suspension. That said this is a badlands and if you want to drive over the geo without scraping you'll probably have to go for the sasquatch package. Point geo
Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 20210716_210855

Interior space: While Ford did a great job making the interior spacious it can't quite fit the entire geo in the back with the top on. Probably because those damn back seats don't fold flat 😤. Point geo
Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 20210716_210919

Exhaust: The Ford had an exhaust that was fully connected from the motor aaaall the way to the tailpipe! Pretty fancy stuff. The geo has 70% of an exhaust system in 4 completely separate pieces. Narrow win by just 30% but point bronco

Brakes: the ford looks like it has them on all 4 weels the geo really just has the back 2 at this point. Point ford

As it stands it's a dead heat at 2 vs 2. I think I'll still need to buy mine just to continue testing.
Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 20210716_211341
Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The comparison we have all been waiting for!!

Canceling now and headed to craigslist to find a geo...really hope the used car market has not driven their costs up too much! 🤣🤣🤣

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy crap, the Bronco is in some serious trouble. What to do, what to do........

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see a Bronco with a front license plate on, I think of this:

Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 51aE9hse7cL._AC_

Point Geo!!! 🙃

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see a Bronco with a front license plate on, I think of this:

Ford Bronco Time to see how the bronco stacks up to SERIOUS competition 51aE9hse7cL._AC_

Point Geo!!! 🙃
Thanks for that... that is now stuck in my brain forever lol
Sponsored