Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did a few searches and couldn't find what I was looking for, but may not have been searching the right keywords.

Wondering when we may be able to order a second/back-up grill from the parts counter? I understand that asking to get a part for something while there are tons of people waiting for theirs to even be scheduled is annoying, but I'd like to take it to the local graphics shop to see if they can put a wrap on it and I can switch them out depending on the situation.

I'm sure I can ask the local dealership, but I find the information here more reliable and I don't really want a Sport grill. Thanks if anyone knows.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a few searches and couldn't find what I was looking for, but may not have been searching the right keywords.

Wondering when we may be able to order a second/back-up grill from the parts counter? I understand that asking to get a part for something while there are tons of people waiting for theirs to even be scheduled is annoying, but I'd like to take it to the local graphics shop to see if they can put a wrap on it and I can switch them out depending on the situation.

I'm sure I can ask the local dealership, but I find the information here more reliable and I don't really want a Sport grill. Thanks if anyone knows.
There are some parts in the depots now. I ordered a few things on the 5th and they haven't arrived yet. My guess is they will start shipping orders after OKTB. I can't prove that it but there were no restrictions and any other order from this depot would have been here in two days.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got part numbers for grills but none of them are pricing which = bad for now. Same thing for factory roof rack, however accessory cross bars are pricing at $195.00 list, each.

Ford Bronco Timeframe on Bronco Parts Availability? - Grills 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor Warthog Grill 1

Ford Bronco Timeframe on Bronco Parts Availability? - Grills grille1

Last edited by a moderator:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got part numbers for grills but none of them are pricing which = bad for now. Same thing for factory roof rack, however accessory cross bars are pricing at $195.00 list, each.

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor Warthog Grill 1.jpg

grille1.jpg
Looks like @flip stumbled onto the Raptor / Warthog grill -- see "8200E"

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8200E for me Please!!!

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easter egg Braptor grill! Too bad it's just as ugly as the F150 raptor grill. Less is more bro. Don't need giant ford letters and silly amber lights up front.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Easter egg Braptor grill! Too bad it's just as ugly as the F150 raptor grill. Less is more bro. Don't need giant ford letters and silly amber lights up front.
Don't say that to the raptor guys, but I agree.

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was probably a huge mistake by someone. I got it from MicroCat and not a leak. Any Ford parts dept will have the same info available. I better not catch an :poop: from Ford.
Sponsored