First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am one of the lucky ones as my Bronco BB 2.7 is in production this week (showed in production beginning . Any informed opinions on when it might show up at my dealer in WI? My 2014 Wrangler is crawling to the finish line! Thank you.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am one of the lucky ones as my Bronco BB 2.7 is in production this week (showed in production beginning . Any informed opinions on when it might show up at my dealer in WI? My 2014 Wrangler is crawling to the finish line! Thank you.
yea, the info is on the Ford page along with your VIN as it gives a real-time guestimate of when your rig will be built, once built it will update to a delivery estimate.

Ford has actually given you specific information for your individual unit.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually build +30 days for US made.

However, you're not too far from the build site.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's usually one of those wait, and see things. I've order many new vehicles, and it always a bit different. After the vehicle is built it's parked in a designed area of the manufacturers lot waiting for others that will be heading to the same region of the country. When there are enough they fill the train car. The train then drops them off in a holding lot somewhere in that region (For me it's Greensboro, NC for Ford). Then they once again wait until there are enough cars going to the same delivery area in the state. When there is enough to feel the carriers trailer they are off to the dealer. Good luck Jim, I hope it's delivered to you soon.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are 3 billion threads on this but for Ford, typical 3-8 weeks

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yea, the info is on the Ford page along with your VIN as it gives a real-time guestimate of when your rig will be built, once built it will update to a delivery estimate.

Ford has actually given you specific information for your individual unit.
You Americans are like Batman,"where does he get all those toys" compared to us red headed stepchildren in Canada.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since you're asking this question, guessing you haven't stalked this site too much. Go to this link, enter your VIN and Order # (should have been provided by your dealer) and your delivery date should may start updating. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lucky you!! Keep us updated on the process please!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You Americans are like Batman,"where does he get all those toys" compared to us red headed stepchildren in Canada.
This is a statement of fact. While it was a fictional city, Gotham was in the US and Bruce Wayne was an American citizen.

You guys have Captain Planet and some red-shirt officers who ride horses into battle though.
Sponsored