Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No to be bitter, but I really hate that they are calling this full size truck a Lightning, I have a 2001 SVT Lightning, bought new and this truck will be no Lightning with 4 doors, but, I am hopeful that maybe, just maybe they will make a small production of 2 door versions to live up to the actual name. With that said, I am curios to see what their all electric truck will look like.
I do agree! I highly doubt they will. Look at the “Mustang” Mach-E. It’s a 4 door SUV. I too owned a 2002 Lightning, was a GREAT truck. Wish I still had it. We can only dream of the 2 door....
Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
0-60 3.9 sec $50K minus $10K President Biden's EV cashback ⚡⚡⚡

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By 2025 the auto market will look totally different than it does today. So will the prices.

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course it will have better tech since my tech is 20+ years old, but that's not a surprise and yes, all OG Lightnings only came in 2 door versions, so yes, I really hate the idea of a 4 door lighting, they should have called it the Harley, since that was the performance 4 door trucks.

I also don't like the idea or them using Mustang as a selling point for the new Mach-E, but I see ford is just using these names as selling points, but like I said, this is my opinion, others don't care and that is ok, I respect every ones opinion.

Shoot, who know, I might love the look of it come Wednesday lol
I always wanted a lightning but having a kid young didn’t give me the space I needed. I has a 03 Harley supercharged. It was awesome and I wish I never got rid of it. The way tech is going and fuel cost I placed an order for the truck also. I have a Yukon Denali 12mpg, and a Lexus hybrid 40mpg. I would gladly replace those with my bronco badlands SAS and the new Lightning truck
Sponsored