Sponsored

Tip: to roll down all Bronco's windows at once, hold the unlock button on the key fob

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this tip/trick and thought it was great: To roll down all windows at once, just hold the unlock button on the key fob. Shown at 14 seconds in on this vid.

My Fusion does this as well. Just hold the lock button to roll them back up. You can also stop them at your preferred height by tapping unlock while they're going down.

Last edited:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this tip/trick and thought it was great: To roll down all windows at once, just hold the unlock button on the key fob. Shown at 14 seconds in on this vid.

If you hold it down some more, the Bronco will do a hard reset and the doors will come off on their own

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2008 Accord does this, all four windows and the sunroof will open.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Global open/close. Pretty common now days. For Ford vehicles that don't have it as an option in the menu, it can often be activated via forscan.

My old GTI could even close the sunroof, which was awesome cuz my sunroof was always popped. Unfortunately fords don't seem to have that ability.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Global open/close. Pretty common now days. For Ford vehicles that don't have it as an option in the menu, it can often be activated via forscan.

My old GTI could even close the sunroof, which was awesome cuz my sunroof was always popped. Unfortunately fords don't seem to have that ability.
I'd be a little terrified of Ford's wizardry if my key fob could close my MIC "sun roof".

But yea my MK3 Jetta VR6 had this as well, but you had to put the key in the door and hold it to unlock/lock for down/up.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone figured out how to roll the windows back up with the key fob? Or is that something that has to be activated using Forscan?

Sponsored

Stangnut

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can't. Mustangs are the same way. Has something to do with the windows being frameless. It's obvious the engineers and designers are from up North because for me rolling them up with the fob is MUCH more important than rolling them down.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone figured out how to roll the windows back up with the key fob? Or is that something that has to be activated using Forscan?
Have to enable the option in Forscan. It's confirmed to work.

Cannot understand why they didn't enable it, unless (and just a wild guess) maybe there was a bug/glitch/issue found for vehicles with removable doors?

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a great idea until the exact moment something in your pocket holds the button down while you're getting a hair cut on a rainy day...

Thankfully that BMW had pleather seats.

Tgorostiza

Wildtrak
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrack 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have to enable the option in Forscan. It's confirmed to work.

Cannot understand why they didn't enable it, unless (and just a wild guess) maybe there was a bug/glitch/issue found for vehicles with removable doors?
Does anyone know the Forscan code to update to enable the windows to roll back up using the key fob?
Sponsored