Sponsored

Tired of reading “Worth the wait?”

• Thread starter Deleted member 13702
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 13702

Anyone else who is a day one or day two reservation holder tired of reading “worth the wait,” in all of the I just got my Bronco posts.

I’m sure it’s well intentioned, but it sounds like a cookie cutter advertising tag line that Ford dreamed up that took off.

Maybe try “exceeded my expectations,” or “yah, it’s not a peice of shit.”

But it’s a little condescending hearing “worth the wait,” when you’re still waiting, and in many cases, have been since before many of the people claiming that it’s “worth the wait.”

This also begs the question, what wait isn’t worth it. How many years does it become moronic to still wait? Is it worth the wait when dealers have Bronco’s at a major marked up ADM? What if it’s a replacement to a daily driver, is it still worth the wait?

In the end, since the Bronco has been nothing but a wait, 17 years to return, first and second day res holders bumped to MY22, waiting on a dirt mountain Bronco, mod top owners pushed to MY23, Granger customers pushed to infinity, maybe “wait” isn’t the best word to use to tell us how much we will want this vehicle.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else who is a day one or day two reservation holder tired of reading “worth the wait,” in all of the I just got my Bronco posts.

I’m sure it’s well intentioned, but it sounds like a cookie cutter advertising tag line that Ford dreamed up that took off.

Maybe try “exceeded my expectations,” or “yah, it’s not a peice of shit.”

But it’s a little condescending hearing “worth the wait,” when you’re still waiting, and in many cases, have been since before many of the people claiming that it’s “worth the wait.”

This also begs the question, what wait isn’t worth it. How many years does it become moronic to still wait? Is it worth the wait when dealers have Bronco’s at a major marked up ADM? What if it’s a replacement to a daily driver, is it still worth the wait?

In the end, since the Bronco has been nothing but a wait, 17 years to return, first and second day res holders bumped to MY22, waiting on a dirt mountain Bronco, mod top owners pushed to MY23, Granger customers pushed to infinity, maybe “wait” isn’t the best word to use to tell us how much we will want this vehicle.
I mean I think you're over thinking "worth the wait" and perhaps taking it a little too sensitively

Status
Not open for further replies.