Sponsored

Tired of waiting for your Bronco? The secret on how to get into a Bronco while you wait for yours.

79Crewzer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers have build dates on customer orders that have now cancelled. For example my dealer has two builds coming in that were cancelled by the customer, and no they didn’t steal the reservation. How many “stolen” reservations are out there? Pay the premium .... drive that (less than perfect) one around till yours comes in. When yours arrives sell it the demand will still be there if not higher then make your the premium back. How many two order holders are on this forum that one of them will be up for sale, guaranteed, I’m one of them. Problem solved, really all the complaining is annoying.
Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a WildTrak four door hard top with lux ordered, but on Friday I reserved a base 2.3 soft top. I'll likely get the base first and trade it for the WildTrak unless my wife likes it and it that case I'll trade her expedition for my WildTrak

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS is exactly why I ended up ordering a baseBase (plus other reasons).... I don't even know how well a 2dr will work for me in my day to day. I really want a 2dr to match my 69 Broncos body lines etc etc ... a matched pair. But if it don't work, I have no issues with a 4dr.

I realized what was happening with this indecision, settled for the baseBase and placed a second res during the Grangetober special.... 2k under invoice ...hells yes!!!
The way it is now, if nothing changes I stand to possibly profit on the baseBase...go figure.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure... and an asteroid might kill us all....
LOL, the way things are going now, Pittguy is probably right.

I figure they have been building composite hard tops for literally decades now, with many of the originals STILL in service .... FOR DECADES!!!
Jeeps, old Blazers, older Broncos , about a trillion aftermarket truck caps ...this is not anything new.

Fucking Ford/Webasto can't make theirs last three fucking weeks without disintigrating.

3 WEEKS!!!
WTF did they make it out of paper mache'?

Are they sure they hired a German company?

Maybe they accidentally contracted a Mexican pinata company. You know, some shit got lost in translation.

Three weeks!!! 21 days .... wtf else did they cut corners on???!!!
10r60 trans instead of 10r80?? Oh wait ....

Seriously, think about it. They released a top that wouldn't make it three weeks.
NOw what, they are magically gonna produce tops that will last 30 years over night?
Really?

Seriously, I've been team apologist since 2016 ... this has me rattled.
Big time.

How the fuck do you release a top that delaminates after three weeks?

Fucking embarrassing.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers have build dates on customer orders that have now cancelled. For example my dealer has two builds coming in that were cancelled by the customer, and no they didn’t steal the reservation. How many “stolen” reservations are out there? Pay the premium .... drive that (less than perfect) one around till yours comes in. When yours arrives sell it the demand will still be there if not higher then make your the premium back. How many two order holders are on this forum that one of them will be up for sale, guaranteed, I’m one of them. Problem solved, really all the complaining is annoying.
Or you can just buy an Early Bronco and drive that around until you get your new Bronco.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of them are even online already.

Used Cars For Sale and New Cars for Sale | AutoNation

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The hype is already almost gone, relative to launch, at this point.

Especially among non-enthusiasts. Most people I’ve talked about it with think the Bronco Sport is the “real” Bronco and have thought it was lame since. Even after seeing a “real” one in person, people are still thinking it’s the same thing or thinking it’s just a Wrangler.

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The hype is already almost gone, relative to launch, at this point.

Especially among non-enthusiasts. Most people I’ve talked talked about it with think the Bronco Sport is the “real” Bronco and have thought it was lame since. Even after seeing a “real” one in person, people are still thinking it’s the same thing or thinking it’s just a Wrangler.
It's a good thing I'm not buying a Bronco for anyone other than myself!

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m driving a 2021 Ranger Tremor with the same idea. Drive it, take care of it and then sell it for basically MSRP, since I got a killer deal well below. I walked out the door with tags, title, tax etc under the MSRP. Just a good dealership I guess.

carfiguy

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Toyota Sienna, Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL, the way things are going now, Pittguy is probably right.

I figure they have been building composite hard tops for literally decades now, with many of the originals STILL in service .... FOR DECADES!!!
Jeeps, old Blazers, older Broncos , about a trillion aftermarket truck caps ...this is not anything new.

Fucking Ford/Webasto can't make theirs last three fucking weeks without disintigrating.

3 WEEKS!!!
WTF did they make it out of paper mache'?

Are they sure they hired a German company?

Maybe they accidentally contracted a Mexican pinata company. You know, some shit got lost in translation.

Three weeks!!! 21 days .... wtf else did they cut corners on???!!!
10r60 trans instead of 10r80?? Oh wait ....

Seriously, think about it. They released a top that wouldn't make it three weeks.
NOw what, they are magically gonna produce tops that will last 30 years over night?
Really?

Seriously, I've been team apologist since 2016 ... this has me rattled.
Big time.

How the fuck do you release a top that delaminates after three weeks?

Fucking embarrassing.
I think Pittguy is correct. Initially several non FE's were selling for 20 or 30 grand over retail on ebay. Now I am watching several Big Bend and Outer Bank models not even ending at $7 or 8k over retail and not selling. I think many people are either giving up, or waiting to get exactly what they ordered.
Sponsored