First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
there's a big line of people in front of you that reserved the first 12 hours and haven't heard anything yet.
I understand that literally thousands of us are waiting for the email from Ford.
I'll wait til hell freezes over for mine.
Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand your irritation and do not blame you if you never order another one.
If you feel this strongly why follow thru with the Bronco purchase?
Ford is responsible for some of the issues but they are not entirely on the hook for all of them.
I plan to follow up my Bronco with an order for a F150. The wait does suck but it gives me the time to put more down on both.
Because Ford knows its the coolest best look vehicle in the last 40 years! Well second would be the Dodge Challenger.
But They know we are hooked!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sept 20 Reservation?

You got July 13th & 14th Reservations with no 22 VINs yet

When you think you got it bad remember that there are other folks that have it worse.

Helps you keep your perspective with anything in life.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Covid disrupted supply chains. Not much ford can really do about it. They have every incentive to get the broncos in the hands of customers, sometimes things just don’t go according to plan.

With a September 2020 reservation, that puts you pretty far back in line. Lots of day one and two res holders are still waiting, and you’re day ~50, so either change your build to a 4 door soft top, drop your reservation, or settle in for the wait. Shaking your fist at the cruelness of an indifferent universe won’t move your build date up.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if a September res 2dr was even pushed into MY23. Hang in there and stay pumped I guess.

Sponsored

JGM

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Covid disrupted supply chains. Not much ford can really do about it. They have every incentive to get the broncos in the hands of customers, sometimes things just don’t go according to plan.

With a September 2020 reservation, that puts you pretty far back in line. Lots of day one and two res holders are still waiting, and you’re day ~50, so either change your build to a 4 door soft top, drop your reservation, or settle in for the wait. Shaking your fist at the cruelness of an indifferent universe won’t move your build date up.
Comments like this is what irritates me to no end. Everyone has dealt with disruptions from Covid. If you haven’t stuck your head in the sand for the past 18 months you’d know this, but making excuses for a company that dropped a product without any sort of inventory of product is ridiculous. Changing your build to a soft top isn’t going to do anything unless you have a basic BB or less build - I know because I tried it. Get off your soap box and stop being a Ford apologist. FYI, I’m #309 and won’t be seeing a build date until early ‘23. Yes I’m a Granger reservist and I don’t regret that decision.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So angry but still in line with your checkbook in hand.

Very few here have the balls to walk away but have plenty to say about how ford screwed them.

Comments like this is what irritates me to no end. Everyone has dealt with disruptions from Covid. If you haven’t stuck your head in the sand for the past 18 months you’d know this, but making excuses for a company that dropped a product without any sort of inventory of product is ridiculous. Changing your build to a soft top isn’t going to do anything unless you have a basic BB or less build - I know because I tried it. Get off your soap box and stop being a Ford apologist. FYI, I’m #309 and won’t be seeing a build date until early ‘23. Yes I’m a Granger reservist and I don’t regret that decision.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Eh, stop being a Grainger apologist.

Some Bronco customers supported their local dealership (smaller than Grainger BTW) who are paying MSRP. They got rewarded for it. What is the problem with that?

You tried to game the system to get a Bronco at a significant discount in a supply-constrained market of a highly sought-after product. Shit happens...

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I often find that when these kinds of threads go up, whoever (and it’s understandably many) is frustrated tends to brush off dealer allocation as a factor—or even refuse to acknowledge it— in their pursuit of lambasting Ford. It goes without saying that fords rollout hasn’t been perfect by any means, but if you are sitting toward the back of a line of orders coming from your local dealership, you are going to wait.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So angry but still in line with your checkbook in hand.

Very few here have the balls to walk away but have plenty to say about how ford screwed them.
I have to agree and comment that if I was that pissed at Ford, I'd cancel my order and look elsewhere for a new vehicle. We all wish the Bronco launch went off without a hitch, but it didn't. I'd bet a lot of what we have seen is normal launch issues that all manufacturers go through with a new platform launch. Most of it is just never revealed, and worse, with social media, small issues are over reacted to and are grossly blown out of proportion.

It seems the people who are most pissed are the ones that call for the most transparency. When they get what they ask for, they get even more pissed off. It's a no-win for FoMoCo. Making cars is a complex, difficult, and ugly business; it always has been, for every manufacturer. People don't like to hear that the COVID pandemic affected the Bronco rollout, but being adult about it and dealing with reality, the pandemic was a major issue.

While most of us got to sit home and setup a home office to work from (I didn't), most of the engineers and manufacturing staff at Ford and its lower-tier suppliers HAD to go to their physical place of business to finish up building a physical object. They had to communicate in three dimensions, physically develop and assemble machinery to produce parts and configure production facilities that on a good day, take metals and plastics to form them into objects that precisely fit together. All on a just-in-time basis so we consumers can get a vehicle made of some 40,000 parts in our driveway for a reasonable price.

Anyone can call me a Ford apologist all he wants, I commend these hard-working people for their efforts and what they achieved under very difficult circumstances.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just move on. Your ownership experience is tainted and you will never be happy.

And you have a typo in your post >> sept 2020 and not 2021
This might be one of the truest statements ever. Every little thing with the vehicle will be one more thing to make you upset.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold đŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eh, stop being a Grainger apologist.

Some Bronco customers supported their local dealership (smaller than Grainger BTW) who are paying MSRP. They got rewarded for it. What is the problem with that?

You tried to game the system to get a Bronco at a significant discount in a supply-constrained market of a highly sought-after product. Shit happens...
I supported my local dealer and I'm screwed exactly like those Granger customers. Ford's new allocation formula screwed every small town dealer in the exact same way.
Sponsored