Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, Subaru Outback, Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're in Upstate SC (near Greenville/Clemson) and have reserved with Granger. It helps that our kids live in Milwaukee and Denver, so we'll visit with them when we pick it up.
Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

New guy here but my reservation is through a dealer near Birmingham AL. I haven’t got any communication yet, unless I text my salesman I know from there first. How would I ago about switching my dealer?

I am hoping my dealer is competitive but I just don’t know yet, and I’m willing to drive for better pricing.

To switch dealers, call 800-334-4375 and make the change with the Ford Customer Service Center.

/john

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting a thread for TN people ordering through Granger.

I am personally ready to switch my reservation to Granger, my local dealer isn't responding to my request for pricing any more. Pricing seems to be the most favorable through Granger. I have X Plan as well.

Who else is switching or has switched their reservation to Granger from TN?

Would be a good time to get a group together for the pickup for Broncos (assuming some of us have similar reservation #'s)
Update: Anyone switching to Granger with their new, $2,000 off invoice pricing but later delivery date? The offer is for October. Checking to see if we can get a delivery group organized but that will be a loooonnnnnng time from now.
@coolbreeze (in Nashville)
Sponsored