Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting a thread for TN people ordering through Granger.

I am personally ready to switch my reservation to Granger, my local dealer isn't responding to my request for pricing any more. Pricing seems to be the most favorable through Granger. I have X Plan as well.

Who else is switching or has switched their reservation to Granger from TN?

Would be a good time to get a group together for the pickup for Broncos (assuming some of us have similar reservation #'s)
Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV is offering the same deal as Granger and is about four hours closer to Nashville. I'm going through them because Wyatt Johnson isn't communicating at all.

OP
OP
1SloEco

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw they were offering same pricing, but haven't seen as much engagement on the forums, could be wrong though. I like the idea of closer to home for sure.

The other item I want is a lifetime powertrain warranty, seeing as the Bronco will be with us for a long time.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be switching Stephens as well. John has been very forthright in his pricing thread and is trying to put together a good experience for his customers. Albert has been fantastic in his engagement on this forum and I would switch to him if Stephens hadn't stepped up to offer their deal. Six hours to WV versus eleven hours to Iowa plus I was taking a trip to WV for family that I can plan for when my Bronco is delivered.

OP
OP
1SloEco

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be switching Stephens as well. John has been very forthright in his pricing thread and is trying to put together a good experience for his customers. Albert has been fantastic in his engagement on this forum and I would switch to him if Stephens hadn't stepped up to offer their deal. Six hours to WV versus eleven hours to Iowa plus I was taking a trip to WV for family that I can plan for when my Bronco is delivered.
makes sense. I will take a look at Stephens... should have title the Thread Differently

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw they were offering same pricing, but haven't seen as much engagement on the forums, could be wrong though. I like the idea of closer to home for sure.

The other item I want is a lifetime powertrain warranty, seeing as the Bronco will be with us for a long time.
Stephenson is on one of the other forum's... although I'm not positive, I think he is a Moderator on Bronco 2021.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would recommend @StephensAutoCenter, John has not been as active on here as he has a different type of job than I do at the dealership so he needs to do that while I get to do this... :cool:

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would recommend @StephensAutoCenter, John has not been as active on here as he has a different type of job than I do at the dealership so he needs to do that while I get to do this... :cool:

Yeah, not quite as active. I pretty much stick to our threads and mentions. We're here tho, and monitoring every day.

/john

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV is offering the same deal as Granger and is about four hours closer to Nashville. I'm going through them because Wyatt Johnson isn't communicating at all.
Hi. I've got a reservation with Wyatt Johnson and found their Bronco guy pretty responsive. A manager named Marty. They've confirmed xplan pricing and no additional fees to me. Let me know if you need any contact info. I've also considered an out of state dealer, but prefer local if possible.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're about 3 1/2 - 4hrs from Johnson City Tn, on Rt 119 near Danville, West Virginia. If any of the Tennessee folks need any further info, please check out our website www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco for our offer.

/john

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi. I've got a reservation with Wyatt Johnson and found their Bronco guy pretty responsive. A manager named Marty. They've confirmed xplan pricing and no additional fees to me. Let me know if you need any contact info. I've also considered an out of state dealer, but prefer local if possible.
Must be nice, my reservation was placed opening night and I just heard from Marty for the first time yesterday.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Must be nice, my reservation was placed opening night and I just heard from Marty for the first time yesterday.
He certainly didn't reach out to me proactively, but when I asked for the Bronco guy, I found him.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in Lenoir City. Reservation is with Granger. Didn’t even try to deal locally, I’ve tried too many times before....

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, not quite as active. I pretty much stick to our threads and mentions. We're here tho, and monitoring every day.

/john
Am in Georgia, not Tennessee ... but about *this* close to calling Ford and switching my reservation to you guys.

Can't even get Atlanta-area dealers to respond to queries on x-plan.

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New guy here but my reservation is through a dealer near Birmingham AL. I haven’t got any communication yet, unless I text my salesman I know from there first. How would I ago about switching my dealer?

I am hoping my dealer is competitive but I just don’t know yet, and I’m willing to drive for better pricing.
Sponsored