First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? I know you can swap reservations to a different dealership but I tried once I placed the order (even though it may not come till 22) and Ford motor company would not allow me to do that
I agree, I don't think you can after you have confirmed order. What I was saying is, why would you change an order? You are at least in the queue.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got an email from my dealer yesterday letting us know they received an automatic to test drive and we can schedule a test by contacting our sales rep.

I texted my rep and asked "Can I schedule a test drive?" and the response I got was "With cash in hand."

Has that happened to anyone else? I'm not going to pay for a test drive, that's absurd.

Thanks.
Damn, what a dick. I would be very hard to keep me from going down there, and having a come to Jesus meeting with that chithead.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taylor Ford in Waynesville, NC has their Mannequin. 4 Door Big Bend in Area 51, Soft top, 2.7, mid, Bumper. essentially the quintessential dealer stock minus the 2.7.

Close for some of you Eastern TN Folks. They hadn't cleared it to be test driven yet, still needed to do the post delivery inspection stuff.

DublDown

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am headed there this afternoon to test drive. I have two reservations with other dealers, but need to be 100% sure. BTW, The Crossroads-Apex mannequin is stick.
Stopped by the Crossroads of Apex, NC. Drove a Wildtrack with Sasquatch, AT, soft top, mid.

The drives much better on road than expected, even with the larger tires. Shocks and springs are tuned well. Interior was a little less nice than expected, but build quality seemed good. Hood looks a lot wider coming from a Wrangler. Needs better speakers and rear AC vents. Soft top sides were easy to remove and top tilter back with ease. Very open felling. Would have liked to remove the doors, but it was a test drive, so no go.

This will make a good daily driver and off-road toy. I think it will be worth the wait.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m in north Georgia. I’m interested!

Sponsored

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m interested and in East GA.

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

45 min south of JD Distillery… interested

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Youre lucky. Mine should be an easy build yet Ive got nothing.
Is this still a possibility? I would be interested if so. North GA area.
Thanks