William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Frontier, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question: for those who have experience with this ride, is the 2dr Big Bend or Black Diamond suited well for this sort ride, or would an upgrade to Badland be better suited? This will be my first time doing a ride like this, which sounds fun, and I don't plan to do rock crawling or extreme off-roading. Thanks!
Yes

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nashville TN here and sounds like a great time

TNbob_frost

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got an email from my dealer yesterday letting us know they received an automatic to test drive and we can schedule a test by contacting our sales rep.

I texted my rep and asked "Can I schedule a test drive?" and the response I got was "With cash in hand."

Has that happened to anyone else? I'm not going to pay for a test drive, that's absurd.

Thanks.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got an email from my dealer yesterday letting us know they received an automatic to test drive and we can schedule a test by contacting our sales rep.

I texted my rep and asked "Can I schedule a test drive?" and the response I got was "With cash in hand."

Has that happened to anyone else? I'm not going to pay for a test drive, that's absurd.

Thanks.
No. I ordered from Crossroads Ford and they called me to schedule a test drive. Their vehicle is a MT and they called all their MT order holders to invite them in.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks.

Thanks.
That doesn't sound right . I would text him and say something like " let's try this again, I have an order with you guys and I would like to test drive this mannequin "

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered from a different dealer but Crossroads of Apex was happy to let me test drive theirs. Good folks. They seemed very enthusiastic about the Bronco and did a great job communicating with me before and after the test drive.

TNbob_frost

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That doesn't sound right . I would text him and say something like " let's try this again, I have an order with you guys and I would like to test drive this mannequin "
Well, and I don't want to disparage anyone, but that seemed like a real sleezy response. If it's not too late I may move to another dealer. Another local one, I read on here, was handling stuff better anyway.

Sponsored

DubleDown

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered from a different dealer but Crossroads of Apex was happy to let me test drive theirs. Good folks. They seemed very enthusiastic about the Bronco and did a great job communicating with me before and after the test drive.
Good to hear..

I am headed there this afternoon to test drive. I have two reservations with other dealers, but need to be 100% sure. BTW, The Crossroads-Apex mannequin is stick.

I moved by first reservation from Crossroads Fuquay because that wanted an Extra $500 for paint protection scam and wouldn't budge. I moved it to Stephens' Auto Center where they are selling for $1000 BELOW DEALER INVOICE. The list is long there now, but if you are not in a hurry or want 2022 options anyway, you can save thousands.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, and I don't want to disparage anyone, but that seemed like a real sleezy response. If it's not too late I may move to another dealer. Another local one, I read on here, was handling stuff better anyway.
I'm assuming you mean sleezy from your dealership or sales rep not me?

Sometimes people say things and not think it through so maybe ask them again with a little more emphasis on firmness and direct. I don't think you can change dealerships once you've made your order

DubleDown

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you can change dealerships once you've made your order
You can change reservations for sure. If you have an active order, I wouldn't change, especially if you have a VIN.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can change reservations for sure. If you have an active order, I wouldn't change, especially if you have a VIN.
Really? I know you can swap reservations to a different dealership but I tried once I placed the order (even though it may not come till 22) and Ford motor company would not allow me to do that

TNbob_frost

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm assuming you mean sleezy from your dealership or sales rep not me?

Sometimes people say things and not think it through so maybe ask them again with a little more emphasis on firmness and direct. I don't think you can change dealerships once you've made your order
Yes, of course the sales rep. So sorry for the confusion. Your response was helpful! Thanks.
Sponsored