Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have done a couple of performance car road trips and those can be a lot of fun. :)
They are. I frequent that area for the roads (my avatar is from Tail of the Dragon) and group rides there are amazing.

If you haven't driven/ridden the Cherohala Skyway yet, I feel sorry for you. It's one of the prettiest drives in the Appalachian.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are. I frequent that area for the roads (my avatar is from Tail of the Dragon) and group rides there are amazing.

If you haven't driven/ridden the Cherohala Skyway yet, I feel sorry for you. It's one of the prettiest drives in the Appalachian.
I drive those at least 5 times a year and have grown to enjoy Moonshiners more than the Dragons Tail. I love Cherohala though, fast long sweeping corners is where the Veloster N really shines.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im still 21 in my mind
I have learned that can be a very dangerous thing. I can still do all the things I did at 21 but I sure pay for it the next day now.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

<--- local TOD resident. I looked at the route, heck with the Bronco, I am taking the fast car for this j/k lol

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Georgia boy here, I'm interested. Gonna wait for the MY22 Badlands with 35' tires and hope for the boxwood green with white top.
I’m doing the exact same.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in central GA, and have a couple other Bronco buddies that may or may not see this.

I've haven't done a meet-up road trip in a longgg while, and those weren't off-roading. Mostly imports aggressively running mountain roads (organized...ish) making our own group weekends surrounding national show/track events. Absolutely some of my fondest (and scariest!) memories, just a different flavor!

So yeah, I'm totally down for it.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interested. I am a Warthog holdout so I have no clue at this point when I will be able to participate.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drive those at least 5 times a year and have grown to enjoy Moonshiners more than the Dragons Tail. I love Cherohala though, fast long sweeping corners is where the Veloster N really shines.
Moonshiners is a personal favorite of mine in that area. TotD is impossible to have fun at with all the traffic and cops over the weekend. You'll see me there Thursday afternoons or Friday mornings and then bouncing.

Have you driven 226A but Little Switzerland? It's my favorite road I've ever driven. Start at the bottom of the mountain!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a pretty cool mini loop thats part of the larger loop. I take TOD down to 28 towards Bryson City then come back on Cherohala then I can shoot up 72 or 411 back to my house. Once I hit 28 and Cherohala, its open season on the go pedal, its about a 120 mile drive. This last Spring when they physically blocked and closed NC off from TOD, the county sheriff basically said have at it and the locals for a couple of days had TOD to themselves with no speed limits.... Even faster area is over in NC on rattler.

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Warner Robins (Middle GA) here...might be interested in this!

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moonshiners is a personal favorite of mine in that area. TotD is impossible to have fun at with all the traffic and cops over the weekend. You'll see me there Thursday afternoons or Friday mornings and then bouncing.

Have you driven 226A but Little Switzerland? It's my favorite road I've ever driven. Start at the bottom of the mountain!
Yes, I have done all of those. Little Switzerland is a little gem since not as many know about it. Cherohala is great too. I would be all over those! Looking forward to the meet up.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loudon, TN here. Once I get mine, thought about buying some kids treasure chests and burying them in remote locations in the area for my granddaughter to find, and we go on an adventure together. I would give her clues and a map, but she would have to be my navigator. I think she would really enjoy that and have some great memories with her Pop Pop

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Loudon, TN here. Once I get mine, thought about buying some kids treasure chests and burying them in remote locations in the area for my granddaughter to find, and we go on an adventure together. I would give her clues and a map, but she would have to be my navigator. I think she would really enjoy that and have some great memories with her Pop Pop
Pop Pop brings me back to Breaking Bad.
Sponsored