Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you like green shown on the jerry can then wait. No sense in rushing into something you'll regret. I loved the shade of the jerry can but can't get on board with the metallic. Maybe if I see it on a Bronco it'll change my mind.

OP
OP
roush062003

roush062003

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150; 1994 Bronco; 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you like green shown on the jerry can then wait. No sense in rushing into something you'll regret. I loved the shade of the jerry can but can't get on board with the metallic. Maybe if I see it on a Bronco it'll change my mind.
I love the jerry can. But I'm expecting an early build. Decisions, decisions 🤔😬

Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I have to wait, then I’m switching to that green fo sho.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

those proportions are wayyyy off. looks like a 4d that was converted to a 2d and stretched the hood then made steelies sas with even more of a lift.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn’t think they green they picked would be a green I like , however I do like it a lot. But I still do not think it would flow with the rest of the trim of the Black Diamond so. White it is for me. I think that green is going to look great in a base model or big bend.

OP
OP
roush062003

roush062003

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150; 1994 Bronco; 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
those proportions are wayyyy off. looks like a 4d that was converted to a 2d and stretched the hood then made steelies sas with even more of a lift.
This is from interactive garage.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the Jerry Can Green would look awesome with a white top, with the MIC top not so much.

So, I figure the wait for the white top is probably longer than the wait for green. Colors are easy, the supply chain for modular tops, not so much. Also, while Ford promised green, they are being very cagey about which trim it may or may not be offered on. I wouldn't out it past Ford to hide it behind either a high level trim or the Heritage Package (and who knows what that will cost.)

So, with all that in mind, as much as I like the green, I told my dealer to order mine in Rapid Red.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They both look good, thanks to the 37s. I went with a conservative color this time, did not want to stick out like a sore thumb in some of the places I plan to go. I'm generally not a fan of green but that one does look good.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't decide if I want to wait for green, or get an earlier delivery. Guess I'll wait for my email to see when my build is estimated.
Ford Bronco To green, or not to green? Screenshot_20210418-195420_Chrome
Ford Bronco To green, or not to green? Screenshot_20210418-195420_Chrome
Good plan, go ahead and reserve now at Granger for 2k below invoice.

I'm done with waiting. I learned my lesson the hard way. Time is a one way deal, you can't get it back. It's not worth selling your time for a color.

Might as well drive a Bronco during your two year wait.
I can only imagine the cool shit that will be available come 2023.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what's your definition of conservative, Carbonized Grey or Iconic Silver. ;)
Since you asked, Carbonized Grey. If flat black was available, I'd of maybe went with that. I had one gloss black car in my life and swore to never have another; you can't keep them clean and scratches show a mile away. I wish there was a more of an earth tone available this year, sand color or something like the white-gold of my 2018 super duty. The only way you can tell my truck is dirty is that it ain't shiny no more.

From what I've seen of the carbonized grey, the metal flake shows through when clean and when dirty the darkness of the color hides the body lines giving the vehicle a more general box appearance at the passing glance. Most people would not notice a "new" vehicle, just a boxy off-road type SUV. Same idea as the "gray man".
Sponsored