BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
REALLY like the green and would spec it but I don't know with the BD MGV two-tone and blue stitching. Probably default to AMB simply because it won't clash - which is a shame. If I could do all black interior I'd go green for sure.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Aside from Carbonized Gray being a super boring color in real life so I just want to encourage you to a different color no matter what, you need to ask yourself this:

• Do I know what content will come with the Heritage Edition?

Because at this point they haven't announced what content it will have. It's going to be it's own edition and trim level, there is no reason to believe you can choose "WildTrak Heritage" or "Badlands Heritage". It might be engine/transmission limited, won't have sasquatch almost assuredly, could force you into mauve corduroy interior (unlikely, but you get the point that you might not like the material or color) or any one of a hundred other limitations you don't want.

The only things we know for certain about it are:

1. It will be called "Heritage Edition"
  2. It will have a green paint option (still unknown exactly what shade of green)
  3. It will have a white roof and white wheels
That's not exactly a lot of information to go off of here and people are putting the cart well before the horse on this.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't pick gray and have just another boring plain bronco. Be bold, be green!
Sponsored