Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am debating on installing the Ford Factory Hood Scoop Accessory onto by Bronco....I think this hood scoop accessory is the same that Ford installs on the Raptor.....since I don't have a Raptor, would it be foolish to install this hood scoop? Thoughts welcome?

IMG_3079.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.53.57 PM.png
Sponsored

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok. Opinions are like@$$holes. I think it would look like a Raptor wannabe and make ya shake your head and ask why. You wanted opinions, there’s mine

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not. Serves no real purpose. I like the ADV hood. It is a true air induction hood that actually let's air blow over the engine bay. Just my thoughts. If someone really likes it go for it. I am sure there are lot's of people that don't really like my set up.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the ADV hood with scoop looks cool even though it’s totally unnecessary. I think the plastic thing in the OP’s picture looks foolish and it’s also another unnecessary “performance“ accessory.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am debating on installing the Ford Factory Hood Scoop Accessory onto by Bronco....I think this hood scoop accessory is the same that Ford installs on the Raptor.....since I don't have a Raptor, would it be foolish to install this hood scoop? Thoughts welcome?

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.53.57 PM

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.53.57 PM
Gosh I hate the fake Raptor talk. I think it would look neat, but it is in the eye of the beholder. Youre not trying to look like a Raptor, youre making your Badlands look good.

BigRed13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same as above for me pretty much, never been a fan of the folks who buy Autozone out of chrome trim and plaster it all over their vehicles, or the fake Raptor grills in the regular F-150’s. That being said, that’s my dislikes, and if it’s going to please you then by all means do it! Make it yours, not the crowds.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wouldn't put it on mine, you do you though.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fun fact, the vast majority of hood intakes are fake. Even on muscle cars. I like it, took 5 minutes to install. I dont care if anyone else likes it or not. Not trying to fake a Raptor, there are no 2 door Raptors. Big part of the reason is that is also cuts down on the obnoxious hood glare from the sun. The hood doesnt slant very much and can be blinding. No distance pic, sorry. Just had these on phone already.
Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 20230324_181055
Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 20230217_145212

Sponsored
OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun fact, the vast majority of hood intakes are fake. Even on muscle cars. I like it, took 5 minutes to install. I dont care if anyone else likes it or not. Not trying to fake a Raptor, there are no 2 door Raptors. Big part of the reason is that is also cuts down on the obnoxious hood glare from the sun. The hood doesnt slant very much and can be blinding. No distance pic, sorry. Just had these on phone already.
Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 20230217_145212
tks for pics. helpful. your build looks solid with the hood scoop!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My vote would be no on mine, but it's yours. Do what makes you happy.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If i was a fan I'd have one...​
I don't have one​

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gosh I hate the fake Raptor talk. I think it would look neat, but it is in the eye of the beholder. Youre not trying to look like a Raptor, you're making your Badlands look good.
this accy was out before Raptor was even released. IF you like it, then go for it. It serves zero purpose other than looks.

It is also part of the Body appearance kit.

I personally wouldn't mind it.

With my grille lights and "Braptor" rear graphics, I can just hear the "fake raptor" comments. lol

this is your bronco, do what you like!

If I want a Raptor, Ill buy a Raptor. It wouldnt be b/c it has a hood scoop or graphics. IF I want a hood scoop and graphics that happen to be on a Raptor, then Ill buy those. but b/c i like them not any other reason.

I have seen plenty of Broncos with them, they look good mostly.
Sponsored

Last edited: