Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Objectively it is not good looking and not functional beyond reducing hood glare. It may also reduce visibility given it adds a plastic bulge. I would not add it although, to each their own and that is one of the purposes of the Bronco- personalization.

I would not want mine to look like the raptor or consider purchasing a raptor even if I had enough $$$$ for one. It looks like Probably another thread but I would much rather get a base SAS and pay the balance to do a coyote swap and other customization- again to each their own.

in the case of cheaper mods I would say that graphics or wraps look better than plastic IMHO happy modding!

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am debating on installing the Ford Factory Hood Scoop Accessory onto by Bronco....I think this hood scoop accessory is the same that Ford installs on the Raptor.....since I don't have a Raptor, would it be foolish to install this hood scoop? Thoughts welcome?

IMG_3079.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.53.57 PM.png
Braptor scoop is different and extracts engine heat as per Ford.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go with whatever makes you happy on your rig.

Personally I think it looks like you are trying too hard and doesn't look clean.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed one of those in matte black. Helps immensely with he glare. You can't really see it unless you you are in the front seat driving. I got mine off ebay for under $40 though. No way I'd pay $e142.50 for a vinyl film unless it included installation. Easy 15 minute install on your own anyhow plus now you have a few weekends of beer money and ice to fill that cooler in the back of your bronco.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I said earlier, I really like this ADV hood. It really let's cool air flow in and hot air flow out. I also like it with my copied Raptor grill that I bought so I could copy the Raptor. I want to look just like a Raptor. Doesn't this look like a Raptor?
Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch Hood 1

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As that "scoop" was out long before the BRaptor I never really associated the two. And wouldn't think your Bronco was a BRaptor poser either. Now if one was to install those giant ass fender flares or possibly a big ole FORD grill then that is a different story. Me, I am partial to the ADV hood as well.

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 1680024565541

BeachingBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, Infiniti QX60,
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As that "scoop" was out long before the BRaptor I never really associated the two. And wouldn't think your Bronco was a BRaptor poser either. Now if one was to install those giant ass fender flares or possibly a big ole FORD grill then that is a different story. Me, I am partial to the ADV hood as well.

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 1680024565541
That looks really good

Sponsored

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have one on mine. I like it. Was going to put a graphic to cut glare but added this instead when I added the hood deflector. Figured it may also help keep rocks out of the wind shield.

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch PXL_20230524_224654686

Nobodies ever accused me of being a raptor wannabe. Never wanted a raptor. Got what I wanted.

Ford Bronco To Install or To Not Install Ford Hood Scoop on 2021 Badlands Sasquatch 7.JPG

Last edited:

Mattyp23

Wildtrak
First Name
mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get it. Stand out. It’s not a raptor so there’s that. People saying it’ll look like a raptor. Well your bronco looks like a bronco. Like other peoples broncos. So are you a wannabe of a bronco or do you just like your bronco with that hood. Do it up. I would ask your best friends for their opinion, not the internet.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am debating on installing the Ford Factory Hood Scoop Accessory onto by Bronco....I think this hood scoop accessory is the same that Ford installs on the Raptor.....since I don't have a Raptor, would it be foolish to install this hood scoop? Thoughts welcome?

IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg

Hi, I was just curious If you went ahead and installed it. I actually think it looks good. We had decided when we ordered our that we wanted to add the hood scoop. It's been quite a white but it finally came in. In the time we have waited for ours we have seen other Broncos with the scoop and it really does look good. It doesn't matter what others think, as long as you like it.

Gypsy

Badlands
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering if you ever installed the hood scoop on your Bronco and if you did how do you like it?
Sponsored