Sponsored

To Order or Not to Order, that is the question??

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a day 1 reservation, I suggest that you take as long as possible to place your order, maybe even wait until MY22

That way I may jump up a few spots
You cannot hold your order past the 31st of January, Ford will cancel the reservation and refund the $100 deposit if it is on file, they have been clear on that...

As for the 2022 we do not know yet if any or many of the reservation will be that model year...

It will be sometime in February when all orders are in and then Ford will know how many are ordered against how many they can produce....

If they get only 60k ordered and can build 10k per month (unlikely scenario) then all will be 2021's...
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You cannot hold your order past the 31st of January, Ford will cancel the reservation and refund the $100 deposit if it is on file, they have been clear on that...

As for the 2022 we do not know yet if any or many of the reservation will be that model year...

It will be sometime in February when all orders are in and then Ford will know how many are ordered against how many they can produce....

If they get only 60k ordered and can build 10k per month (unlikely scenario) then all will be 2021's...
Have you heard any news on the Sasquatch package + manual, like will that be possible to put in an order for that build? Thanks in advance, I appreciate you guys being active on here and giving whatever info you can!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel there will be an aura of 1964 1/2 Mustang to it as a collectors item. Very similar timing (Late Spring into the Summer).

In that case, some features/trims (notably the fastback) was not ready yet. But still, that 1964 1/2 is coveted by some more than then 1965 or 1966.
This... the fact that all 2021's are being customer ordered will lead to deep dives into who ordered them and why they got the packages/options they did. Adds ambiance and history for future collectors. All 2021 buyers are making a little slice of history...

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry to butt in however it has been stated that the reservation time stamp that we have on file for the reservation holders in our care is what Ford will use as the official order sequence...
Thank you for clarifying ?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard any news on the Sasquatch package + manual, like will that be possible to put in an order for that build? Thanks in advance, I appreciate you guys being active on here and giving whatever info you can!
Should be on the WBDO as they said it would be late arrival...

We have had that many times, we just let the customers know that it will delay the order and then the customer can say keep it or take it off and get me my Bronco...

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uh, if I pick the time that works for me, they aren't forcing me to order before I'm ready...right? :LOL:
Unless it's after 1/31/21, you should be fine. If they want you to select a time, it may be to your benefit. That way, they'll have the needed time to place your order without feeling rushed.

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe there was a screenshot that showed production scheduling to start January 14th. If you're an early reservation holder getting your Bronco quickly is the priority, then ordering before the 14th would be beneficial - be in line when the first scheduling starts. That's the only benefit in regards to when you actually place your order.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the soundbar was only on the SEMA concept. Can you share where you found out its an optioned accessory? I absolutely would be interested in that
I'm pretty sure he said "soundbar by Harmon" on the SEMA video from the Ford accessories list. If you look closely at the pic, it says JBL on the soundbar which is a Harmon company. I'm going to listen to that video again to reconfirm.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless it's after 1/31/21, you should be fine. If they want you to select a time, it may be to your benefit. That way, they'll have the needed time to place your order without feeling rushed.
Obviously, you have to order before the end of January. :LOL:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty sure he said "soundbar by Harmon" on the SEMA video from the Ford accessories list. If you look closely at the pic, it says JBL on the soundbar which is a Harmon company. I'm going to listen to that video again to reconfirm.
Oh yeah I know which soundbar it is. I have it in my Amazon cart lol

Ford Bronco To Order or Not to Order, that is the question?? Screenshot_20201120-095908_Amazon Shoppin

Its the jbl powersport
But did they confirm it as a customer selectable accessory? You know with these concepts they don't make all the options available on b&p ...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh yeah I know which soundbar it is. I have it in my Amazon cart lol

Ford Bronco To Order or Not to Order, that is the question?? Screenshot_20201120-095908_Amazon Shoppin

Its the jbl powersport
But did they confirm it as a customer selectable accessory? You know with these concepts they don't make all the options available on b&p ...
I just watched the SEMA video and he responded at about 22:40 it's in the catalog.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just reading up on Amazon and it's a Bluetooth speaker unfortunately. I was hoping it was a tie in to the B & O system. Someone asked if it can be used that way and the answer was no.
Sponsored