Sponsored

To Order or Not to Order, that is the question??

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not. You should all wait for 22’

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, that being the case, it's an awfully silly accessory. Then again, SEMA builds are generally all about silly rather than practical.
I did a little more looking and found the owners guide for that soundbar. It does show it can be wired to a head unit via RCA cables. It's kind of vague if you can play from any source though. It refers mostly to streaming. The reviews are mostly favorable for it. I'm going to look into it more at order time before totally writing it off.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I emailed my sales man if he heard if order banks open on the 7th of dec and he replied back he has not heard anything yet I’m like wtf . Is anyone else’s delear telling them when they can come in and place an order yet .it looking like after thanksgiving there’s going to be another shutdown I hate to say it but I don’t think we getting our bronco in June or July

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did a little more looking and found the owners guide for that soundbar. It does show it can be wired to a head unit via RCA cables. It's kind of vague if you can play from any source though. It refers mostly to streaming. The reviews are mostly favorable for it. I'm going to look into it more at order time before totally writing it off.
Please remember my name if you find anything out. I'm very interested too.

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI
we knows what we want and we have a rendez-vous with my dealer december 10 at 09:00 am. for place the order we finalise later for accessories
TRACKTOY

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So it is up to you. Are you going to buy one now and own it forever, or are you going to trade-up in two or three years?

Probably trade up, but maybe own both

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just remember B&P is not the end all...

I have had many orders for the F-150's that could not be built in WBDO the way B&P allowed and have had options that B&P says are not compatible with the truck, so when WBDO opens we all will know more...
I missed this when originally posted, but I have been searching back through all of Albert's messages to make sure I didn't miss anything important. This is my second favorite thing he's posted on the forums so far, right behind that thing about October. Thanks Albert!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, my build is finished as the B&P now stands, and we have until Jan 31st to convert. My Dealer wants me to come in as soon as the order bank opens to order (of course) but I want to see what will be in the updated B&P before I do, there might just be something I can't live without! Or would it be best to place the order soon as possible then modify it when the new B&P comes out if needed?
Not sure were it states YOU have until Jan 31st to convert orders without impact. Dealers will convert orders beginning in December to Jan 31st. My dealer said that Ford will let them know when their allocation allows for my reservation number to be entered into the order book. That process was stated by at least one other member on this site. In my opinion, I think it’s an assumption that if the dealer calls you and you pass at that moment that your status in line stays the same. The B & P is what it is. Builds are going to dealers. At this point, it’s hard to see Ford sitting on their hands waitIng till 11:59 pm on Jan 31st to make sure everybody who wants a fold out tray is in. In the end, they decide the production schedule.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After you place your order the "thrill of the hunt" is gone.?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will wait til the very end of the order window(currently Jan.30), so that Ford can work out some kinks before I have to deal with them.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It chaps my ass fucking RAW that I have to order my 21 JUST before the 2022 details get released, and that the 2022 details will emerge LONG before I even get my 2021.
This process is absurd and whoever makes these decisions should be working at a Foot Locker.

And PLEASE someone tell me why/how Jeep has access to white hard tops and Ford doesn’t.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It chaps my ass fucking RAW that I have to order my 21 JUST before the 2022 details get released, and that the 2022 details will emerge LONG before I even get my 2021.
This process is absurd and whoever makes these decisions should be working at a Foot Locker.

And PLEASE someone tell me why/how Jeep has access to white hard tops and Ford doesn’t.
Looks like I’m moving up in line again. :)
Sponsored