Sponsored

To the Dealers out there: When do you expect to get your mannequins?

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To all you dealer reps on the forums, can you share when you expect to take delivery of your mannequins? have you also experienced the same delays or did yours already get built and you are just waiting for delivery?

I'm sure people here would love to know when you guys and gals are going to have something we can test drive!
Sponsored

Saxgod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has one in their queue with an 02 status. I haven’t called to see if it was scheduled for production yet though.

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer in Northern CO was supposed to get one in by the End of May, Now? (talked back in April). The Sales GM said they haven't received notification that it's been built so they're assume July at the earliest. She said she will let me know next time they get an update from Ford.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have a First Edition and a Wildtrak, both produced, both just sitting at MAP. The FE has been built for weeks and supposed to be released this week. My other mannequin isn't due to be built until next week. They're holding them a long time, I assume for quality control.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a First Edition and a Wildtrak, both produced, both just sitting at MAP. The FE has been built for weeks and supposed to be released this week. My other mannequin isn't due to be built until next week. They're holding them a long time, I assume for quality control.
Do you think they've been sitting because of the 2 week shutdown? They should be starting back up this week, right?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think they've been sitting because of the 2 week shutdown? They should be starting back up this week, right?
No. The First Edition has been made for weeks. No idea why they've been holding it.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just at my dealership Friday and he said they get one in August and are using it as their courtesy shuttle vehicle.
I guessing these mannequins are part of the Ford Courtesy Transit Program (FCTP), not necessarily going to be their courtesy shuttle. FCTP requires the vehicle to remain on the lot for 4-6 months, or up to 5K/6K miles on the odometer. Only then are they allowed to sell the rig.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has the OKTB been issued yet?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guessing these mannequins are part of the Ford Courtesy Transit Program (FCTP), not necessarily going to be their courtesy shuttle. FCTP requires the vehicle to remain on the lot for 4-6 months, or up to 5K/6K miles on the odometer. Only then are they allowed to sell the rig.
No need to guess, you are correct.
Sponsored