First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Simple solution, get rid of the gravel driveway and just have it paved :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walmart has them for $13.80!

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.48.50 AM.png
This makes me kind of want JEEP branded mud guards just to confuse the shit out of people

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never had any rock throwing issues with the GY Duratracs on my Jeep. They've been a outstanding tire for the 60k that's on them now.

Sponsored

SVTPete83

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 92 Bronco, 2011 Raptor, Vans RV9A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We knew the Bronco was going to be susceptible to the rocks just based on the mud pattern you see on every muddy Bronco. How they didn't see this and make some modifications we'll never know.

-2bcf-4773-a69f-32b283b1a718-FordBronco4fest_fr3-4.jpg
My rappy always gets the exact same mud pattern. It has great fenders as well as running boards. That’s just how the game is played if you want traction, you’re gonna get some scratches and dirt. The first two pics are from about 10 years ago the garage pic is from 5 mins ago. Different tires, same effect. It’s par for the course with a capable vehicle
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires 3C66ADCF-2884-49CB-B39E-5F6A3624C5E8
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires image
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires 0CAEAA0C-09E2-4FB4-A7DB-FCBEB6F83DD1

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rappy always gets the exact same mud pattern. It has great fenders as well as running boards. That’s just how the game is played if you want traction, you’re gonna get some scratches and dirt. The first two pics are from about 10 years ago the garage pic is from 5 mins ago. Different tires, same effect. It’s par for the course with a capable vehicle
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires 0CAEAA0C-09E2-4FB4-A7DB-FCBEB6F83DD1
Just because the do it doesn't mean that's the way they have to.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Lemme ask you a question, how do you get mud into the tires?"

Vincent LaGuardia Gambini

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With many many years of lifted & built Jeeps behind me, I follow the Bronco / Sasquatch saga chuckling along the way. Many new to this game will discover the wonders of living day to day with a vehicle really best suited to dirt & rocks. FWIW, Goodyear’s MTR/K 37s were the all around worst tire I ever put on a Jeep. That Goodyear was chosen to provide the Sasquatch 35s was a major disappointment. As a Ford retiree I look forward to ordering my Bronco soon on the Z Plan. (Watch this Forum for my full report on the dealers’ reactions to a Z Plan order!🤣)

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When plumbing the depths of grievance, no low is too low.

Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you notice any difference with rock slinging?

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait till you get into some muddy trails. After 5 days of backcountry clay, sand, mud, and gravel Forrest service roads I have the following on my 2 month old, $58k vehicle:
-Rock chips, yes
-gouged fender flares, yes
-mud and sand inside the rear window nooks, check
-mud packed into the seams of the rear bumper, door handles, etc, check

I spent $10 at the manual car wash yesterday cleaning it up, plan on spending several hours tomorrow Hand washing and cleaning the interior.

I LOVED EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF IT AND DONT CARE. 😀❤❤😀😘

Sorry, this didn’t add anything to this post. So, even though I don‘t like the Goodyears they did provide excellent traction in the wet goo. That said, by Christmas I’ll be running KO2’s and will compare appropriately.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sorry but these sasquatch MT are a fail, I ran 33" Copper STTs on my lifted FJ cruiser and the tread design ejected rocks, mud, snow out of the tread immediately instead of locking them in and then having them become a projectile on the freeway. Not only bad for the Bronco exterior but I am sure vehicles driving behind these tires are going to get vehicle damage as well.
Yes!! I worry about this exact issue.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just look at the gravel my KO2’s picked up! It’s ridiculous! 😂
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires 8CB0FC29-896D-46A6-AE4E-F0C321BC5DAD

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never had any rock throwing issues with the GY Duratracs on my Jeep. They've been a outstanding tire for the 60k that's on them now.
Oh wait, I forgot about the day I didn't pick up rocks but I did gobble up some earbuds
Ford Bronco To the designer of the Sasquatch tires 1637275958714
Sponsored