Sponsored

To those that get your Bronco this summer...

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are hereby notified that you are legally and morally expected and required to make almost daily posts and videos of your new acquisition and adventures. I'm looking at a wait of at least another 14 months, so my soul will need a lot of support. I know I won't be alone. Throw us a Bronco bone!
Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I cancelled my first week reservation and set up another one yesterday. I doubt I'll see my Bronco before Christmas of '23.
Oh well, gives me plenty of time to save up a down payment. I'm sure the '23 base model will be $55k and knock me out of being able to afford a new one. So I'll probably end up with a MY2025 in the fall of 2042 or so, haha.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will know more in May I guess, but sounds like a plan.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got most of the deadly list, but when I do get mine, I can post drone videos of me driving to the mall. Not much to do in my neck of the woods. It's going to require a road trip!

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are hereby notified that you are legally and morally expected and required to make almost daily posts and videos of your new acquisition and adventures. I'm looking at a wait of at least another 14 months, so my soul will need a lot of support. I know I won't be alone. Throw us a Bronco bone!
I dont like gloating and try to be a humble man as Christ but i will gladly share here on the forums. We are all rooting each other on and for the most part our own little family here. My reservation code was 10 so not sure if that means i am high on the list because i am getting the 2.7 so might delay mine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont like gloating and try to be a humble man as Christ but i will gladly share here on the forums. We are all rooting each other on and for the most part our own little family here. My reservation code was 10 so not sure if that means i am high on the list because i am getting the 2.7 so might delay mine.
I totally appreciate your perspective. I don't want people to be jerks or obnoxious. I'm just getting tired of watching the video of Captain Flannel removing the doors off the Badlands. I need new material. I'm really appreciating the support and sense of community around here.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally appreciate your perspective. I don't want people to be jerks or obnoxious. I'm just getting tired of watching the video of Captain Flannel removing the doors off the Badlands. I need new material. I'm really appreciating the support and sense of community around here.
I hear ya. The influx of videos from King of Hammers was great. My wife has probably heard enough of the Bronco by now. LOL :)