Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for some advice. Have a 7/13 reservation and had a Badlands, MIC, SAS, Lux, Carb Grey ordered. Given the roof situation, I’ve been debating going soft to get it this year. Is it worth it? Would consider holding out if they added true AC vents in the back seat for 2022 model year and staying with the MIC. Any idea on timing for 2022 changes?

After driving this Velocity Blue Wildtrak this weekend, soft top isn’t as loud as I thought and this color is really growing on me. The longer I wait, I keep wanting to change colors. Started off white, now Carb Grey and now I’m debating that

Ford Bronco To Wait or Not to Wait 7BAFF676-D30E-4BDE-B1EC-06BC28B534D7

Ford Bronco To Wait or Not to Wait C8E257B7-62C7-4FD7-BD83-CCE31F188EA3

Ford Bronco To Wait or Not to Wait E011C793-B918-4225-9DC2-D97BD140BB01

Ford Bronco To Wait or Not to Wait 2B5A5DD6-F8CD-4771-AA48-F9941CA8CD91
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched myself, reluctantly. Got a date the next week. I am not waiting on something like this. Never know when you won't have the option anymore (crisis, children, death, etc.)

strick23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I waved the white flag and made the switch to soft-top due to the announcement of the absence of AMB in 22MY. Color was a slightly higher priority to me than the MIC top.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called me last week to change my order since I have the MIC top. I was reluctant because I have had a build date since May (keep getting pushed) and didn't want to have anything go wrong. Apparently your dealer can change orders that have been assigned VIN for the roof. The other thing I reluctant about is that this weeks scheduling is for the end of september and Ford tells us they will be putting the new tops on in the beginning of October. Is it really worth changing at this point to save a couple weeks????

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My dealer called me last week to change my order since I have the MIC top. I was reluctant because I have had a build date since May (keep getting pushed) and didn't want to have anything go wrong. Apparently your dealer can change orders that have been assigned VIN for the roof. The other thing I reluctant about is that this weeks scheduling is for the end of september and Ford tells us they will be putting the new tops on in the beginning of October. Is it really worth changing at this point to save a couple weeks????
I think the new tops are reserved for FE and replacing existing builds. I don't think any other MY21s will be getting the new tops.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the new tops are reserved for FE and replacing existing builds. I don't think any other MY21s will be getting the new tops.
If you are assigned a VIN already and are scheduled to be built with a build date, you're likely getting a 2021. Ford is making allotments for people that have been sitting on VINs for months.

It's the unscheduled guys that are screwed, unfortunately.
Sponsored