Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

On this same subject has any else seen the patches that feromachines has begun to sell?

It is supposed to be along the lines of this using the term branded as the term for the Bronco crowd.

Curious on the teams thoughts on this as a different form of getting bucked or whatever it’s called.
Sponsored

Axle Roads

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door, 2017 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like anyone who is sticking that on a bronco has great appreciation, and would be super respectful when they’re placing it and make sure not to cause any damage. I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On this same subject has any else seen the patches that feromachines has begun to sell?

It is supposed to be along the lines of this using the term branded as the term for the Bronco crowd.

Curious on the teams thoughts on this as a different form of getting bucked or whatever it’s called.
Sounds like something a feromachines employee would say 👀

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lmao I just retired from the military last Friday I have no skin in the Fero game. But now that you say that it does have that feel lol.
Haha I was just poking fun, couldn’t resist. Appreciate your service and congrats on retirement!

Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Haha I was just poking fun, couldn’t resist. Appreciate your service and congrats on retirement!
Thanks I appreciate it now I have to put my big boy pants on, and I absolutely get it. It definitely made me realize I should have worded it more as I saw on instagram an ad by Fero promoting their method. It immediately made me think of the couple older threads in regards to the ducks and then saw this one.

WoolyGoat

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t been bucked yet, but my old Jeep has been ducked a few times. My kids have a great time showing appreciation for nice rigs and they get so excited when they find one. I say, play along. It’s meant to build the community and bring people together.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t been bucked yet, but my old Jeep has been ducked a few times. My kids have a great time showing appreciation for nice rigs and they get so excited when they find one. I say, play along. It’s meant to build the community and bring people together.
I got Bucked the first trip out after delivery. Wife had me buy some to give to Bronco kids we see. I don't understand the hate.

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hard pass for me. Not into strangers messing with my shit.
Third response. That was fast. Better stay armed to protect yourself from all the roaming vandals ruining your paint with soft rubber monstrosities! You'd better not EVER take it anywhere but the mall. You'll have nightmares about the sound the branches and cacti make as they touch your doors...

Last edited:

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can see it now on the news in the next 10 years from now…” the rubber duck phenomenon back in the 2020’s reeking havoc on the environment. Ducks floating around in ponds, fish and dolphins eating them… kind of like the plastic straw deal 🤦🏻‍♂️