JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't need 37s for anything I'll be doing in a Bronco.

But if they fit, you bet your ass they'll be on there lol
I am sure I could get by with 35s for the majority of my needs, and I have vehicles with bigger. But, ya know, they look good, so why not, right?
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am sure I could get by with 35s for the majority of my needs, and I have vehicles with bigger. But, ya know, they look good, so why not, right?
Even if they don't come factory it sure looks easy to get them under it. ;)

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see how striking through "Lil Nas X -- No idea." fixes anything. I still have no idea who it is.

I'm not sure how striking through what I said about Maren Morris fixes anything, either. I've only heard a couple of her songs, but they were pretty solid. If "My Church" ain't a solid country song, I don't know what is. And if you want to debate the "kinda pretty" part of it, all I'll say is "attractive is subjective."
lil nas x is gay... My Church is about the only good one she does...
No. They listen to some awful stuff called "country". I grew up playing albums of real country on my Buck Owens record player. Real country today is actually called "Americana" music. #outlawcountry
about that "Americana"
1. I Love My Country - FGL
2. the git up [maybe]- Blanco Brown
3. idk what else... please tell me so i can listen to them

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lil nas x is gay... My Church is about the only good one she does...

about that "Americana"
just watched lil nas, first time I've heard that song.....wtf. wth was that crap. country? yeah. no.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just watched lil nas, first time I've heard that song.....wtf. wth was that crap. country? yeah. no.
yeah the first few times i heard it it was good. then it got bad... real bad.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LMMFAO, this wins the internet for the day!

315/70/17 = 34.4" tire I'm sure this model they keep showing is the top of the line off road model. No 35" and for sure no 37"
315/70r17 is generally regarded as a 35” tire. Hell my 35” tire isn’t a 35” tire.
Any 35 inch tire I have run, has always run around 34 inches
Also about tire sizes I bet all the 34.? inch tires out there are 35 at highway speed.
At the least I’ll need true 35’s or 36’s not the 34.5
Go to Tirerack.com or any given tire makers web site and research the "specs" on 35x 12.5 tires. Last time I checked , almost all of them around 34.5" to 34.8" and the sites that do list them as 35's (or 33's or 31"s , the same "error" still applies) are very suspect.
(Hey, just checked, General specs their 35's as 35's!!!)

If you REALLY want to get into the particulars, start looking at the revolutions per mile as listed by the manufacturer..... use that number to calculate gear ratios at grimjeeper.com ..... they have one of the best gear calculator/comparison tools I have ever seen.
http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html

AANNDD , for the tall pizza cutter crowd, I give you .....
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...dewall=Blackwall&partnum=78QR7WMTRK&tab=Specs

34.3" tire x 8.5" tread width (35 x 11 - 17)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
LMMFAO, this wins the internet for the day!

Go to Tirerack.com or any given tire makers web site and research the "specs" on 35x 12.5 tires. Last time I checked , almost all of them around 34.5" to 34.8" and the sites that do list them as 35's (or 33's or 31"s , the same "error" still applies) are very suspect.
(Hey, just checked, General specs their 35's as 35's!!!)

If you REALLY want to get into the particulars, start looking at the revolutions per mile as listed by the manufacturer..... use that number to calculate gear ratios at grimjeeper.com ..... they have one of the best gear calculator/comparison tools I have ever seen.
http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html

AANNDD , for the tall pizza cutter crowd, I give you .....
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Wrangler+MT/R+with+Kevlar&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=78QR7WMTRK&tab=Specs

34.3" tire x 8.5" tread width (35 x 11 - 17)
Yeah, I was rolling on 285/65/r20...which were 35s, but narrow. Loved those tires. Went a touch shorter on the current set though.

Also...decent 35s on 20 inch wheels are 400 bucks each lol

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 315/75/16 ko2s on my F-250. Online calculators say this equates to 34.6" but ko2s usually run small. Mine are by far bigger than any "real" 35 I've ever parked next to. So the 315/70/17 that calculates at 34.4 should be just as tall if not taller than a "35".

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just looked through interco tires spec page. Every bias 35" tire measures over or at 35" and all the radials measure true 35".

Swampers win!

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m digging the bucking bronco logo on the wheels. Wish we could see a clearer pictures of the wheels they look good from what I can see and appear to be a brand new design.

It’s interesting to see how Ford is really putting this Bronco “brand” thing in motion. So far I haven’t even seen a Ford badge anywhere on it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

about that "Americana"
Do you have sirius xm? There is a whole channel called Outlaw Country that is nothing but Americana music. It might be right next to Willie's Roadhouse like 35 or 36, but I can't remember. They play a lot of cool music. Some hosts that are also artists are Elizabeth Cook and Shooter Jennings. Chris Stapleton just won all these awards on the Grammys I believe. I am not a big fan of his, but he is extremely popular. I have extremely eclectic music tastes, and Outlaw Country is very eclectic. Here is a link to the Americana Music Association. Basically, anything considered authentic country that is being produced today is now classified in this genre. It's an attempt to take back the roots of authentic American country music. No offense to people who like Big and Rich, but that ain't country music (maybe country rock or country pop). That stuff is not born out of the American experience, which is what country music is all about.

Sorry, I'm a historian. Don't get me started. It's one reason I love old cars and I am excited to get a reboot of this Bronco.

Has it occurred to anyone that the whole country music discussion has gotten us a couple of new leaks? Pineapple pizza and country music, ftw. :LOL:

wxsquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you have sirius xm? There is a whole channel called Outlaw Country that is nothing but Americana music. It might be right next to Willie's Roadhouse like 35 or 36, but I can't remember. They play a lot of cool music. Some hosts that are also artists are Elizabeth Cook and Shooter Jennings. Chris Stapleton just won all these awards on the Grammys I believe. I am not a big fan of his, but he is extremely popular. I have extremely eclectic music tastes, and Outlaw Country is very eclectic. Here is a link to the Americana Music Association. Basically, anything considered authentic country that is being produced today is now classified in this genre. It's an attempt to take back the roots of authentic American country music. No offense to people who like Big and Rich, but that ain't country music (maybe country rock or country pop). That stuff is not born out of the American experience, which is what country music is all about.

Sorry, I'm a historian. Don't get me started. It's one reason I love old cars and I am excited to get a reboot of this Bronco.

Has it occurred to anyone that the whole country music discussion has gotten us a couple of new leaks? Pineapple pizza and country music, ftw. :LOL:
Prime Country - 58 My favorite
Willie’s Roadhouse -59
Outlaw Country - 60

Sirius has gotten big on “curated“ channels now; started with Willie, then Kenny Chesney, Dwight Yokam. I was hoping the dedicated George Strait channel in May would become permanent.
Sponsored