Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I had to guess I'd guess the email will say "sorry we don't have an estimated build date for you right now, we're working like crazy to get you one, please be patient."
At this point, that's not going to cut it.

Lmack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They've only scheduled production so far through July. There is no way that an email tomorrow would be to say everyone is getting 2022 after they moved workers vacation time ahead to make sure production is balls to the wall all summer.

If I had to guess I'd guess the email will say "sorry we don't have an estimated build date for you right now, we're working like crazy to get you one, please be patient."
Agree 100%! All these people who think everyone still waiting are rolling to 2022 are the same people who said we wouldn't hear from Ford by the end of May. Lots of builds were scheduled today. There are still a TON more to go. They are keeping their word by notifying everyone in May.

My guess (and yes, I do corporate comms for a living) is that Ford says "We are scheduling as fast as we can based on commodity availability. At this point your Bronco will be built in August or later. Thanks for your patience."

Sponsored

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t really care what MY number is on my vehicle, but I am worried Ford is trying to find ways to get out of our price guarantee and Jack up the costs for commodities, delays, etc.
IF that happens I’m out, I have a perfectly good 2013 4x4 for trade in that I will keep, and no payments, jimmy

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If history is any indicator, I’m betting any email from FORD tomorrow will say:

“Dear Bronco reservation holder, please be advised that if you want a steering wheel on your Bronco, your build will be pushed to 2024. Thank you for your patience, we are as excited to build your Bronco as you are to receive it”.
P.S. “Here’s 100 FordPass points for the Bronco you’re not getting. Thank you for your loyalty!”

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who would want their 2021 built in November though? Model year change over usually happens in July.
Model year changes are different for every model. I don’t think we know the model year change for the Bronco yet! 😉

First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting they are sending the email out when the stock market closes for a 3 day weekend. Can't be good news.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re all getting 2022’s....sh*t.
Nah. Nothing has been schedule for anything later than August at this point. There is still a chance for you less fortunates.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Model year changes are different for every model. I don’t think we know the model year change for the Bronco yet! 😉
December is when 2022 production starts.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
HOW can it be possible I got a second day reservation, was well within the allotment of my dealer and I MIGHT NOT GET A MY21???? WTF

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders Carnak

125,000 orders, about 5,000 probably scheduled for July
30,000 will get a "your in for MY21" if everything goes according to plan email (including most soft tops and all FEs)
30,000 will get a "you may be in for MY21" if production and constraints go well - we will do our best
60,000 will get a "MY22 is going to be great! B&P opens in September" email

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
HOW can it be possible I got a second day reservation, was well within the allotment of my dealer and I MIGHT NOT GET A MY21???? WTF
Don’t fee bad I’m 7/13 10:55pm reservation. I haven’t got mine.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.