Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You thinking I’m talking about emails from whatever’s coming tomorrow? I just meant friendly reminders and busy work emails. Lol
Nah. I don’t envy you for whatever is coming tomorrow.

I really sympathize for the folks at the dealerships. They’re on the frontlines cleaning up FoMoCo‘s messes.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to report that we received an email today ( May 27th 2021 ) that our Ford Bronco is scheduled to be built on the week of July 26th. They even sent us a vehicle vin # 👍🏽😁👍🏽😁 We put our order in back in February. So we are hoping for September 🙏🏽🤞🏽🙏🏽😳
And you decided to post this information in this thread just to make the rest of us in this thread feel worse than we already do. Gee Thanks

Sponsored

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s easy to say when you don’t reserve until mid Jan 2021, and not even hoping for a bronco until summer 2022 when your lease is up. Some of us reserved in the first several minutes on July 13th and don’t want to be preached to by a Johnny come lately. Our situations, needs and expectations are different so don’t be making false comparisons. Nobody’s freaking out. We’re all still here waiting, hoping for the best and expecting the worst tomorrow.
Lol wow, you must be a blast to party with. Nobody’s freaking out? You sure seem to be. First of all, I’m not comparing my situation to anyone elses. My point is that they will get here when they get here. There’s nothing else that you, me, or anyone can do to get them here faster. I actually sold my lease, made a few thousand and bought a cheaper vehicle so that I’m not stuck in a tough situation. With the perfect storm of COVID, chip shortages, and relying on suppliers trying to ramp up, it’s a tough situation for everyone. I just hope that I don’t further enrage your with my thoughts and personal opinions. You sure seem like a delicate fella.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused by the thinking that there will be any considerations for Wildtrak… they are not FE so no promise of FY21. They fall into the general population of models so why does everyone seem to think they will get special treatment?

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to report that we received an email today ( May 27th 2021 ) that our Ford Bronco is scheduled to be built on the week of July 26th. They even sent us a vehicle vin # 👍🏽😁👍🏽😁 We put our order in back in February. So we are hoping for September 🙏🏽🤞🏽🙏🏽😳
And you decided to post this information in this thread just to make the rest of us in this thread feel worse than we already do. Gee Thanks

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, why not! My prediction:
1. For remainder of MY21 only 4DRs to get MIC will be remainder of FE and maybe some Wildtraks.
2. If you have a 4DR with MIC ordered you can change to soft top by (insert date) to have a chance for MY21.
3. All NON FE or Wildtrak 4DRs ordered with MIC that do not convert to soft top will become MY22.
I’m thinking it’s gonna be something like this honestly. My guess is that they will tell us two door people to switch to four doors and add the soft top if we still want our Bronco this year.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m confused by the thinking that there will be any considerations for Wildtrak… they are not FE so no promise of FY21. They fall into the general population of models so why does everyone seem to think they will get special treatment?
Because, just like the FE, we can’t downgrade to a soft top.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About to scoop a BL Sport, sell it whenever my full size BL comes.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At that point I'd just get a run of the mill Sami. The new Jimny is the one we need.
Coil spring Jimny's start in 96, also the turbo 660cc engine is much better than the 1.3 we got.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The market closes at 4PM tomorrow. 2 hours is plenty of time to take fords stock back down to $8.
Market closes early on May 28. 2pm. Ford email to be sent immediately after close. Typically done when news is significant enough to disrupt trading. Maybe just a coincidence, but me thinks not.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most FE's didn't get build dates.
Reserve immediately on Day 1, buy the most expensive model, find out the two tone interior is hideous, pay full MSRP, getting it in Winter Priceless. What a shit show this has been. I feel for the FE res holders. They are getting totally hosed. I'm not one of them but I am a "day oner" who has not heard anything either.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.