Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe this is why when I texted my dealer today about updating my order, they worded it like, "As you will be being moved to the 2022 year model..." I already was 95% a MY22, but they worded that weirdly, at least to me...šŸ§
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol wow, you must be a blast to party with. Nobodyā€™s freaking out? You sure seem to be. First of all, Iā€™m not comparing my situation to anyone elses. My point is that they will get here when they get here. Thereā€™s nothing else that you, me, or anyone can do to get them here faster. I actually sold my lease, made a few thousand and bought a cheaper vehicle so that Iā€™m not stuck in a tough situation. With the perfect storm of COVID, chip shortages, and relying on suppliers trying to ramp up, itā€™s a tough situation for everyone. I just hope that I donā€™t further enrage your with my thoughts and personal opinions. You sure seem like a delicate fella.
And Cut: There you go Karen....thatā€™s a good start on freaking out 101. Now, next time with feeling (take 2)....

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coil spring Jimny's start in 96, also the turbo 660cc engine is much better than the 1.3 we got.
Fair, but if I had one it would immediately be put on 3 linked yota axles.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And Cut: There you go Karen....thatā€™s a good start on freaking out 101. Now, next time with feeling (take 2)....
Karen? *yawn* Maybe you should take the night off. I donā€™t know if this whole forum commenting thing is for you. Do I dare comment on my take on the CG and A51 color in person or will that trigger you too?

Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reserve immediately on Day 1, buy the most expensive model, find out the two tone interior is hideous, pay full MSRP, getting it in Winter Priceless. What a shit show this has been. I feel for the FE res holders. They are getting totally hosed. I'm not one of them but I am a "day oner" who has not heard anything either.
You bought nothing thoughā€¦.

You placed a reservation that cost a whopping $100 which is completely refundable.

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like the odds of me getting a Gladiator just went up significantly.
I canā€™t make myself like the long truck bed.

Jeep rolls out a 2-door version with a shorter bed and theyā€™ll have my interest.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Jeep rolls out a 2-door version with a shorter bed and theyā€™ll have my interest.
Iā€™m with you. I want to like the Gladiator so much but that truck bed just keeps going and going. They def look better on 35s and a lift but so do most things.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Jeep messed up not offering a 2 door, it would have been a tough choice between it and the Bronco. I saw the 2 door prototype in Moab and it was awesome

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
My problem is I've been waiting for an email before making a decision on whether to buy a Jeep to tide me over until the Bronco gets here. Timing is critical because Wranglers are flying off the lots.

My decision is simple:

If email good, then wait for Bronco without buying Jeep
If email bad, then buy Jeep now and trade it in for the Bronco.

So while I've been waiting, all 2 door Wranglers have been sold within 50 miles or so. The wife wants a white one. Nearest white one is in Indianapolis. I'm in Northern Illinois.

If I had known the Bronco status a week ago, things would have been fine. Now they aren't - I probably won't be able to get a Bronco or Jeep for quite some time.
Same boat. Bad news tomorrow I am probably picking up a Ranger and placing a new reservation with Granger next week to delay the build to mid late next year in hopes of getting a manual squatch.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just in case....Mods should line up a dozen or so grief counselors from FCA to be made available in private chat rooms

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Market closes at 2pm tomorrow. HA.

I wonder how many VINs went out today. I sincerely hope for others this grand message isnt a 2022 announcement. from here forward You'd think not, given there are still some FEs that didnt receive build dates (I think), so scheduling must continue for a little longer.
FE here and still havenā€™t gotten a build date yet.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because, just like the FE, we canā€™t downgrade to a soft top.
At least not today. Tomorrow? Maybe remaining FE's will have to downgrade to 4dr soft top to be built.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.