gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
like some here has already said, i feel there going to give us more pass reward points like they did for some of the mach-e people that had to wait longer for there vehicle. plus with what little time is left in this model year and ford short chips for all vehicles they make, plus the shortage of bronco parts like the MIC top and towing package that dont involve chips. guessing 80% of us getting MY22. Between now and job#1 for MY22 ford will just hoard parts. then maybe like some said they release the MY22 order guide early to keep us bronco customers happy and dreaming of the MY22 instead of cancelling our orders and going elsewhere. still its a joke, come july it will be one year for me on reserve list and come january one year on order list. still no vin for me. i reserved on first day, and ordered first day, loaded outerbanks. if dealers had anything half way good for stock i would have bought something else by now. 90% of the dealers by me are pretty much empty. handfull of lower end explorers, no expeditions, jeep dealers are same thing, little or no wranglers.

they cant give us build date, not even a ball park date like a certain month. with the chip shortage and other part shortages there is no way. 90% of everyones vin so far is late june to late july. meaning ford will build all First editions, and with what little parts are left random other orders, with whats leftin the parts bin.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I attempted to switch my order, but its been 12 days since my dealer reached out to me and my Ford Reservations still says its my original order.
Any Advice?
My guy is not very responsive and I leave messages at his dealership with no response.

September Reservation
Call your salesperson and ask them to send you the latest order sheet of your build.

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If i get moved to my22 i want a full do over and i want ford to spill the beans on everything before i order this time. all colors trims , everything.
Are we not already price protected for MY22’s? I’m thinking if we get pushed to MY22’s we should get the benefit of a redo with choices, like color or tops with no increase in price. However if you select a different trim that’s a different story & would be subject to an increase.

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford email tomorrow - “All remaining unscheduled orders will be delivered between September 2021 and June 2022.”
It’ll be a bunch of non-committal bull to keep their word about sending emails in May.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Feel like they will definitely offer another incentive and apologize to those that have not received their email with some sort of excuse to cover for their suppliers.

Honestly, I am not expecting anything promising- and probably something along the lines that there will be more emails sent throughout the summer in hopes for those that did reserve/order before March will get a MY'21 with the option to move to '22.

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the love of... Does no one at Ford know how that it is DST in May. eg it would be 2pm EDT
Good catch..LOL, Do you seriously think ANYONE at Ford knows the difference🤣
But as a MAJOR manufacturer you’d think someone would be there to catch it…just par for the course coming out of their JV communication dept.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I happened to email my local dealer at 8am to get official confirmation on their end that i have not been scheduled. (I was not). He did tell me that he talked to a Ford rep yesterday who reiterated that "...everyone would get their build date by month end."

I'm not really an optimist, so i am guessing the estimate will just be a random date generator and will mean exactly jack squat. I'm sure most of us will be told something like estimated build date = Q4 2021, or Q1 2022 instead of a day or even month estimate.

But even that would be better than "Sorry... we know we told you we were gonna give you a date, now we need another month to figure it out."

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Painful truth is that those of us without build dates could all cancel our orders and Ford will still be able to easily sell every Bronco they can produce for the foreseeable future.
Tomorrow I’m prepared to be disappointed but remain hopeful. I’m in this until I get mine.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re all getting 2022’s....sh*t.
Probably! I wouldn’t be surprised. Or it might be a generic email stating we will receive another email at some point this summer about a build date.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eh, who cares? Kinda forgot I even ordered one. Gas and interest rates will tick up and theyll be sitting on lots by this time 2022
Right. I feel like the only one who doesn't care when I take delivery. If that's the winter of '22, then I will just park it in the garage until May.

Status
Not open for further replies.