Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This Ford should under promise and over perform, not the other way around and Def not under-under
well unfortunately that would tank the stock. So while the news is catching on that this is a fail. Ford is announcing the Lightning and a giant R&D spend for electric
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realized about a month or two ago I was prepared for a 2022 as a 1st night reservation. All the news on tops has been so bad I’m not sure I would want one built this year anyway. Sounds like what they have been putting out is all junk. Granted a removable roof is much easier to fix than a bad engine or transmission, I’d rather them make it correct the first time than just push it out to make sales. Absolutely not happy with the situation but I’ve reached the acceptance point of my stages of grief. Friends, coworkers, and family don’t understand how it’s possible but Its not a shock if you’ve followed this process. I just hope they throw enough free stuff my way courtesy of Webasto’s wallet to make the delay worth it. Gonna set an alarm tomorrow to remind me to sell my Ford stock while it’s up 25% in a week.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Karen? *yawn* Maybe you should take the night off. I don’t know if this whole forum commenting thing is for you. Do I dare comment on my take on the CG and A51 color in person or will that trigger you too?
One of us is certainly triggered......me, I’m right as the rain Karen. Please feel free to express your feelings on colors.....and while you’re at it you can enlighten us on what color the sky is in your world.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One of us is certainly triggered......me, I’m right as the rain Karen. Please feel free to express your feelings on colors.....and while you’re at it you can enlighten us on what color the sky is in your world.
Toxic Eeyore up in here

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, at least Fords gonna be able to get all the preferred builds done in 2021. Thats my biggest gripe with all this. Made a big deal about this stupid time stamp and then allow dealers to let people cut the line. Hopefully Toyota goes retro on 4Runner soon and all this drama will be a footnote.
Remember when everyone was trying to convince everyone there were so few preferred builds it wouldn’t slow down anybody from getting their builds? That was awesome....

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my lease ends Monday. I just need a date so I can make a plan. After no word today, I have started all 3 of my backup plans.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol keep telling yourself that. I made an innocuous statement that I had no choice but to wait and that seemed to really get you riled up. It’s really strange. You then followed that up by calling me a Johnny Come Lately. Again…strange. Tell me, what was it about my comment that made you so angry? Whether I reserved a Bronco in July, January, or June doesn’t change the fact that I’m gonna have to wait until my name is called. I’m sorry, you seem like you’re having a tough day and my innocent remark seemed to make things a lot worse for you. I’m here to listen. Feel free to let it out man. I can take it. 😂

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's an EV, it has fat wheels, it does not have two tone seats, and my wife can ride with me. Maybe I will have to settle for this at 2:01 PM EST tomorrow :LOL::ROFLMAO: Having a dumb and dumber moment
Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders scooter

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I see it is they only scheduled builds through July. That leaves 4 more months for 21s. My dealer said they received verification on Only 51 of 150 allocations. So if 33% have been scheduled for June, July builds 66% left for August, September, October, November builds. But again, I don't know anything just applying my positive logic to this. Think positive, and positive things happen.

Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way I see it is they only scheduled builds through July. That leaves 4 more months for 21s. My dealer said they received verification on Only 51 of 150 allocations. So if 33% have been scheduled for June, July builds 66% left for August, September, October, November builds. But again, I don't know anything just applying my positive logic to this. Think positive, and positive things happen.
I want to believe…

Driving a MY21 Bronco in 2021 is on my vision board, but I’m getting the feeling we are all underestimating the colossal failure that is Webasto.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7 out of 17 at my dealer after today, so similar numbers (41% scheduled of allocated)

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think allocations are going to be cut. I think Webasto has royally shit the bed and now Ford has no choice but to reduce the number of MY'21 they produce.

Terrible situation. If I don't get some sort of decent news tomorrow I think I'm outtie ✌

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Karen? *yawn* Maybe you should take the night off. I don’t know if this whole forum commenting thing is for you. Do I dare comment on my take on the CG and A51 color in person or will that trigger you too?
TIL NoDak's have internet. nice BMW you've got, btw.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.