Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They will. How much you want to bet? I’ll put a grand on the over at 25,000 since you predict 20. Easy money....
I don’t gamble. I just order Ford Broncos and it feels like rolling dice.
Sponsored

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to remain positive but Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend? Not 9 am but 2 pm when everyone is already starting their first big weekend of the summer? If they can't give us a reasonable build/delivery date tomorrow, then they really have no idea and that's not good. We shall see. Starting to be more and more thankful for my Bronco Sport Badlands. It really is a great vehicle. It may have to do for a few more years.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so here's what I'm thinking. I am at SAC with a 104 out of 109 in the allocation que. We all thought that reservation vs allocation matters. It doesn't. They pulled orders weeks after my reservation. They aren't pulling by date.
Haha I’m newer to the forum so I don’t want to be that guy who engages in a endless argument with someone so I’ll leave it at 3 posts. I’m still trying to recover from those “Karen” insults though.
But your name is Steven, what am I missing?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha I’m newer to the forum so I don’t want to be that guy who engages in a endless argument with someone so I’ll leave it at 3 posts. I’m still trying to recover from those “Karen” insults though.
Fair enough. I’ll be here tomorrow as well if you still have all that pent up angst and passion and need someone to lend an ear. In fact, depending on tomorrow’s letter from Ford I might have to join you in a little Karening. Stay thirsty my friend.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dumb but honest question - what’s so difficult about making a hard top?

You make one and can’t repeat that? How’s this possible in today’s engineering focused manufacturing lines?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No surprise there. I don’t mind waiting but I definitely want mine before Christmas so if I have to switch to four door and add the soft top to get it by then so be it. Sucks but it is what it is.
Not worth it man. Stay strong!

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s going to be okay, I promise. Just take a deep breath.
You forgot to call me Karen again. You really got me there.
Fair enough. I’ll be here tomorrow as well if you still have all that pent up angst and passion and need someone to lend an ear. In fact, depending on tomorrow’s letter from Ford I might have to join you in a little Karening. Stay thirsty my friend.
I have a feeling that we’ll all be seeing your rage tomorrow. Oh wait, you’re not triggered at all. My advice, stock up on some booze because the email tomorrow probably won’t be good. Until tomorrow good sir….

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
since I voluntarily shifted my 2nd position FE to a 22MY for dual tops months ago

Im just sitting back watching you all suffer. Join me you poor bastards!

I find imagining that early builds will suffer horrible quality issues helps me cope. Even if its a lie.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trying to remain positive but Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend? Not 9 am but 2 pm when everyone is already starting their first big weekend of the summer? If they can't give us a reasonable build/delivery date tomorrow, then they really have no idea and that's not good. We shall see. Starting to be more and more thankful for my Bronco Sport Badlands. It really is a great vehicle. It may have to do for a few more years.
Sage advice my Wyoming neighbor. It was taking too long and too many cancellations on the Badlands Sport I had on order for the Wife, so I opted for a 21 Ranger. It’s been a nice distraction adding pieces to it.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

About 2 weeks ago my dealer had told me that I should expect an email from Ford..
So no surprise there.
What's in the email? Who knows till tomorrow, but I'm sure there will be more that aren't happy than happy.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb but honest question - what’s so difficult about making a hard top?

You make one and can’t repeat that? How’s this possible in today’s engineering focused manufacturing lines?
I can't speak specifically on Webasto's problems, but I work in a production plant and know what can cause us to short orders. I would suspect material and/or labor shortages are slowing them down, or possibly machine reliability and up time issues.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Derp, nIcE BMW btw. Wow that was original. This must be the first time in history that a car has used an engine from a different manufacturer. Oh wait. I guess I could view your profile to see where you live but that would mean I’d have to care first.
my lease ends Monday. I just need a date so I can make a plan. After no word today, I have started all 3 of my backup plans.
what are your backup plans ?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sage advice my Wyoming neighbor. It was taking too long and too many cancellations on the Badlands Sport I had on order for the Wife, so I opted for a 21 Ranger. It’s been a nice distraction adding pieces to it.
There's this nice Ranger Tremor that keeps staring at me too lol! I have 5k on my BS BL and it's been flawless. Love it!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You forgot to call me Karen again. You really got me there.

I have a feeling that we’ll all be seeing your rage tomorrow. Oh wait, you’re not triggered at all. My advice, stock up on some booze because the email tomorrow probably won’t be good. Until tomorrow good sir….
Momosa’s in the am, devils brew for lunch, and a little hootch til the witching hour in celebration of Passover. You know what they say.....any port in a storm.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.