First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Momosa’s in the am, devils brew for lunch, and a little hootch til the witching hour in celebration of Passover. You know what they say.....any port in a storm.
You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning :)
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who wins when there is no such thing as a 2021 Bronco, and they are all 2022?
No one wins. We'll all be a year older, with another summer not enjoying a Bronco. There are only so many summers. I'll be visiting Colorado next month. Not in a Bronco.

More important question is - should I sell my F stock before this announcement!?

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one wins. We'll all be a year older, with another summer not enjoying a Bronco. There are only so many summers. I'll be visiting Colorado next month. Not in a Bronco.

More important question is - should I sell my F stock before this announcement!?
This is the key question. I am considering dumping it first thing tomorrow.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can't speak specifically on Webasto's problems, but I work in a production plant and know what can cause us to short orders. I would suspect material and/or labor shortages are slowing them down, or possibly machine reliability and up time issues.
Yeah I oversimplify everything but it looks like a bunch of molded plastic to me. Hard to believe that it’s rocket surgery to get these cranked out but I do recognize the issues surrounding staffing jobs right now so maybe that’s it. I’d think Webasto has more to lose from not making commitments to Ford versus increasing their wage to get more butts on the production lines.

Sponsored

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's an EV, it has fat wheels, it does not have two tone seats, and my wife can ride with me. Maybe I will have to settle for this at 2:01 PM EST tomorrow :LOL::ROFLMAO: Having a dumb and dumber moment
scooter.jpg
Yea, but do you need a lift for 37” tires?

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"if you ordered a 2021 bronco, you'll get a 2022. Thank you for being a loyal ford customer and go f#$@ yourself."

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No surprise there. I don’t mind waiting but I definitely want mine before Christmas so if I have to switch to four door and add the soft top to get it by then so be it. Sucks but it is what it is.
Oh dear Jesus.......say it ain’t so. Next you’ll switch from AMB (the best color ever) to CG and we will all know that hope is lost.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Webasto can’t make enough hardtops.
They could, but are choosing not too! It's not a physical limitation, it's a matter of having the will to make it happen!

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s up 120% in last year sooooo

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the talk of switching to Jeeps (4xE, Gladiator) made me go look at their website for like the fifth time during this whole (nearly year long) ordeal. Still not even remotely swayed. Before I go look closely I think I couldn’t do it just from an overall design standpoint. Once I start building it online though, the value and set up of the Bronco just seems like so much more bang for the buck and on top of that it looks the way I want it to look (I know, rebates and available stock and all but still). Do I wish I could a la cart a cold weather package (gonna miss my heated steering wheel) and stuff like the 360 camera onto my black Diamond? Yeah. Am I glad I don’t have to option in air conditioning and a screen bigger than 4 inches? Also yeah. Something (many somethings really) about the Bronco just makes it the only real choice for me. Fingers crossed my Challenger doesn’t have any issues and the trade value holds. I’m ready for whatever this email says and I’m in it for the long haul. Someday this wait will be a memory I laugh about to myself while driving down the trail in my Bronco...

July 14th morning reservation 2dr BD within my dealership’s application with no tow package and still no email yet. Same boat as many others.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Hello sucker reservation holder , while you wait in agony of anticipation for your bronco. We wanted to show you yet another special edition Bronco we are releasing that you can place your early deposit on same day. In fact we’ll keep releasing special editions each week and send them on tour to our dealers for you to look but not touch and most certainly never to own....”.

that’s the email I’m hoping for.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hold on to it! I think we can squeeze a few more bucks per share out of it. Give it 6 more months before deciding to sell.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.