First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Imo it has to be a hard top issue. I’m already a 22 because I want a 2d mod top. From everything I’ve read, it’s a top issue. They must have anticipated high orders for the bronco, regardless of the pandemic, and order chips to fulfill those orders. Unless they are allocating those chips to high end f150 and expeditions instead of the Broncos. Pretty shit situation all around.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Contemplate this some day (when we're not worried about Bronco evaporating):

~150M jobs in the US...how many of them really, really, really require more than 2 weeks of OJT?
Medical, Engineering, Legal, Skilled Trade (technicians, machinists, etc.), the list goes on.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are two major components that need to change.
1) More Tech Schooling
2) More on the job career development.
It's a very difficult task to implement, but those two items alone can fill a giant hole.
Component one is for parents to instill some work ethic in their children. I'm a middle school math teacher in an extremely conservative state. The motivation to not want work or put forth any effort here is frightening. There is no middle ground, they're extremely driven and motivated or they've got none.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Component one is for parents to instill some work ethic in their children. I'm a middle school math teacher in an extremely conservative state. The motivation to not want work or put forth any effort here is frightening. There is no middle ground, they're extremely driven and motivated or they've got none.
Thanks for your service teacher has to be the hardest job ever,stay where you are because in ca its way way worse!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked the wrong dealer then. Allocation of 40 and he's only had 7 picked up. I'm #4 on the list with a 7/13 res. He said he's only had one picked up before me.
About 5 months of production for MY21 and only one has been scheduled (July), that seems about right. Lots of time left in the game, the first quarter isn't even over yet. :)

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All the talk of switching to Jeeps (4xE, Gladiator) made me go look at their website for like the fifth time during this whole (nearly year long) ordeal. Still not even remotely swayed. Before I go look closely I think I couldn’t do it just from an overall design standpoint. Once I start building it online though, the value and set up of the Bronco just seems like so much more bang for the buck and on top of that it looks the way I want it to look (I know, rebates and available stock and all but still). Do I wish I could a la cart a cold weather package (gonna miss my heated steering wheel) and stuff like the 360 camera onto my black Diamond? Yeah. Am I glad I don’t have to option in air conditioning and a screen bigger than 4 inches? Also yeah. Something (many somethings really) about the Bronco just makes it the only real choice for me. Fingers crossed my Challenger doesn’t have any issues and the trade value holds. I’m ready for whatever this email says and I’m in it for the long haul. Someday this wait will be a memory I laugh about to myself while driving down the trail in my Bronco...

July 14th morning reservation 2dr BD within my dealership’s application with no tow package and still no email yet. Same boat as many others.
I did the same thing last night. Nothing out there excites me like the Bronco. Depending on this email, I may have to buy a gladiator to hold me over until my day one reservation is converted in 2022 :(

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Positive version: There are no issues. We have successfully scheduled 30000 Broncos so far (Retail orders, VIPS, FE, Alamo and Exports). Job 1 starts this week. Stay tuned for more updates in August on how to order exciting new MY22 at your local Ford dealer. (insert Picture of Green Bronco)

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Neither can any 2 door…
Wishful thinking at this point but they could possibly release that fast top that we're starting to see on two doors.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In 2006 I went through all of this with Toyota on the FJ Cruiser. Its playing out almost exactly the same. Just be patient.
That FJ is probably worth more today than when you bought in 2006. It's crazy

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Medical, Engineering, Legal, Skilled Trade (technicians, machinists, etc.), the list goes on.
yes, the list goes on....but as a Percentage of the 150M, a quarter?...less?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We’ve only seen build dates into July. I can’t imagine that Ford is shutting it down after that. Rather, I think it is more realistic they’ll say, we’ll send you a scheduling emailing in the June/July timeframe.

…I hope I’m right because I wants my Bronco! Wants! Wants! Wants!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.