Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the WT cloth camo tan/ black... I can settle for the dash today but I think (ok, I hope) it will actually look fantastic for a MY22 build with green exterior. A bit forest-y 😃
Ford Bronco Today at Montrose Ford (OH): 2-Door Wildtrak with doors off to the trees
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a “ two door” person, but I have to admit, the longer the delay, the more I am starting to like some of the four doors. I have zero requirements for the four door, but in some colors and models, they look pretty darn cool.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those are 35’s on the WT? look kinda small

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it will be possible with a little creativity. Think laying flat with the back seats down. There will be a secure way to do this, I expect.
With the rear seats down, yes, it would easy to make a secure way to store the doors. The way I envision it would be to run one on each side, inside of the Bronco with the center remaining open for some storage space.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Loving this black and tan interior. Is that digital camo on the seats.?. I had know idea. I want cloth seats, roast to be specific on my CG, 2DR, BL, 2.7, SAS. Why cant we get cloth on BL?
And that's exactly why I decided to go with the OBX. It was only a matter of SAS or no SAS. If I went SAS, I would have ended up in the WT probably.

Sponsored

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the rear seats down, yes, it would easy to make a secure way to store the doors. The way I envision it would be to run one on each side, inside of the Bronco with the center remaining open for some storage space.
The same. Who needs back seats? A family yes. But, should this be your only car as a family of more than two? No. I took the seats out of my four door jeep around 4 years ago. Never looked back. Sorry wife, no I cant give your friend a ride also! GTFO. There needs to be some sort of jump seat one can put up in a just in case scenario. As well as car seat attachments for babies. I don't need a back seat for that.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry wife, no I cant give your friend a ride also! GTFO. There needs to be some sort of jump seat one can put up in a just in case scenario. I don't need a back seat.
So, just got back from Japan (where sadly), I had a Toyota "FunCargo". Not much fun about it honestly... But the seats folded flat in the back to a true cargo area... The amount of times I needed a rear seat in 2 years was about 5 times...

My current girlfriend asked me why I didn't get a 4 door... I did manage to contain my laughter. "What? Do you think think that I am going to be driving for Uber or Lyft?" LMFAO. "Maybe I should have said, I am planning on trading the F355 for a Mondial."

It's awesome to not have to compromise on this for someone else.

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely looks taller than I thought it would. Very happy about that!
Sponsored