Sponsored

Today should be the day the interior packages are shown.

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for bumping this thread as a reminder of the looming disappointment. ? I've practiced the ancient art of "forget about the thing so as not to wait in anticipation about the thing" which seems to have worked... Till now, and now Bronco Nation has disappointed yet again. ?
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

iā€™m calling it now that they release the video a few moments after b&p goes live. so there for the video will almost be a waste of time. fucking clowns.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoNation has been a waste of time since day one. Maybe thatā€™ll change once the Bronco is released and their paid features become worth it. ??ā€ā™‚

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t think the interior video was done yet and ready for editing. I bet they were waiting for those recent Broncos weā€™ve seen to come off the line to film those Interiors. They need real ones, not just CGI junk. They were probably lying to us that it was (fully) filmed. They ā€˜mightā€™ have filmed ā€™someā€™ stuff like logos and basics but they needed those Broncos to be finished. I bet theyā€™re actually planning to film the interiors ā€˜BYā€™ this week.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t think the interior video was done yet and ready for editing. I bet they were waiting for those recent Broncos weā€™ve seen to come off the line to film those Interiors. They need real ones, not just CGI junk. They were probably lying to us that it was (fully) filmed. They ā€˜mightā€™ have filmed ā€™someā€™ stuff like logos and basics but they needed those Broncos to be finished. I bet theyā€™re actually planning to film the interiors ā€˜BYā€™ this week.
I'm thinking the same thing. Seemed a bit odd that it was "fully filmed" yet was going to take around two damn weeks to edit. :rolleyes: Then all these preproduction Broncos start rolling off the lines in the meantime.

...Leastways, I would sincerely hope that all these Preproductions Broncos in their different trims and colors will be the focus of a colors and interior showcase video and not just pictures, albeit very nice pictures.

Sponsored

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree. I think the video was done on Sept 18 and they aren't releasing it until Ford marketing tells them to. These Broncos may have even come down the line before that and they just slow drip the pictures to keep us interested.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I disagree. I think the video was done on Sept 18 and they aren't releasing it until Ford marketing tells them to. These Broncos may have even come down the line before that and they just slow drip the pictures to keep us interested.
Lately it seems like we have been getting slow drip and even re-drip. Kinda bored ...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Bronco East being this week, I'm guessing they're going to wait until after the event to publish the video. I was at the West event and heard how many people were asking questions about the interiors and tops, including my wife. If Ford were to publish the video right before the event, the poor guys at the show showing the Broncos off may not be up to speed on all the options, so its better that they provide canned responses like they did at the West event.