Sponsored

Today should be the day the interior packages are shown.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone, ANYONE, had any doubts that Bronco Nation was anything other than a complete and utter joke, this "Color Walk-Thru" has put that question to bed!!!
Yea. Ford = BN, BN = Ford.

That's never been in doubt. BN is run by Jackson-Dawson, Ford's marketing company. From the website's terms and conditions:

By using the Site, You agree that Jackson-Dawson may use Your personal data as described in the Privacy Policy, including using Your email and phone number to communicate with You regarding the Site. You understand that email communication can be intercepted by, or transmitted to, unintended third parties. You expressly agree to hold Jackson-Dawson harmless for any damages associated with any breach of Your email or erroneous transmission.

To promote services offered by Jackson-Dawson, Ford Motor Company, or other third parties that We think You would be interested in.
  • We may promote services that an owner of a Ford Bronco may be interested in.
  • For the purposes specified at the time of collection.
  • There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected.

BN nothing but a marketing site for Ford, created to sell swag for Ford and annual recurring "memberships" while posing as an enthusiast site run by "Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts." LOL :ROFLMAO:

Oh and BTW they're willing to treat people like $hi7 to accomplish their goals -- see Exhibit A: Addressing Bronco Nation Friction

I don't have an IG account, please someone light these guys up on IG and you're free to direct them to my post.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco Nothing...oops, I mean Nation is just a Ford mouthpiece.
To show pics of Jerry Cans that we’ve seen and discussed for weeks is just terrible.
I love the Bronco, but Fords Coms. and Marketing folks are horrible at their jobs.
How about they listen to their Moms, “If you don’t have something nice (INFO) to say, then don’t say anything at all!”
I think I’m going to put in another reservation tomorrow, it’ll put me way down the list but, it will give them time to Un-F themselves.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let’s see if I can get this correct. From left to right:

Absolute Black, Carbonized Grey, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, Oxford White, Antimatter Blue, Cactus Grey, Velocity Blue, Area 51, Race Red, Cyber Orange.

How’d I do?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let’s see if I can get this correct. From left to right:

Absolute Black, Carbonized Grey, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red, Oxford White, Antimatter Blue, Cactus Grey, Velocity Blue, Area 51, Race Red, Cyber Orange.

How’d I do?
*shadow black

?

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To show pics of Jerry Cans that we’ve seen and discussed for weeks is just terrible.
I love the Bronco, but Fords Coms. and Marketing folks are horrible at their jobs.
How about they listen to their Moms, “If you don’t have something nice (INFO) to say, then don’t say anything at all!”
I think I’m going to put in another reservation tomorrow, it’ll put me way down the list but, it will give them time to Un-F themselves.
I’m thinking I’ll do the same thing on Monday. But more to pick a different dealer.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wish Bill Ford would go there and kick their butt, fire them and find a new marketing agency, the place seems like its run by a bunch of amateurs.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy Shit.....now we're waiting for a release date. Lame. And wait....that's "SOON" too
The realest date will be given out soon. Not the actual release. :mad:Trying to be as Ford as possible here. :sick::poop:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish Bill Ford would go there and kick their butt, fire them and find a new marketing agency, the place seems like its run by a bunch of amateurs.
Didn't he do that w/his football team once?

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"You asked. We delivered." Uh-huh...That's what should be said when the actual video drops. As it stands? We've definitely asked, but, they've delivered absolutely jack shit nothing.
Sponsored