Sponsored

Today should be the day the interior packages are shown.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

B and P not going to be out for weeks. BN said video will be released in a couple weeks and also said it will be before the BnP. I guess ford is telling them to pump the breaks a little bit.

my comment
C768403F-ED06-4D61-8D11-96FE89782321.jpeg
Like I said before, all these delays means Ford is getting pressure from the big dealers to close the time line betweeen Build & Price and October 31 dealer switch deadline. The new Bronco will be the golden goose for alot of dealers and the last thing they want to do is start discounting them from the start. I would love to keep my business local but if my current dealer can't commit to Xplan or if not available on the FE a discount close to Granger and Stephens I'll be switching to one of those guys. For me it doesn't matter if build & price is up or what model or options I'm adding, just show me how much under invoice your willing to go. If Granger and Stephens are willing to commit to folks without their reservations then my dealer with my reservation sould be able to commit to a discount. If my dealer doesn't that's telling me won't be willing to work with me on price and I'll proceed with the dealer switch.
Sponsored

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer said they will let me know when it's time to "come in to the dealership for b&p"
Expect a call from them after October 31. ?

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ā€˜Under-promise and over-deliverā€˜ appears to be a foreign concept to Ford and/or Bronco Nation. Just like their manual transmissions....

I truly feel like Ford wants angry people on the internet begging for information as a means to keep the hype train going.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ā€˜Under-promise and over-deliverā€˜ appears to be a foreign concept to Ford and/or Bronco Nation. Just like their manual transmissions....

I truly feel like Ford wants angry people on the internet begging for information as a means to keep the hype train going.
In addition to that, I think since a bunch of inexperienced interns are running the show, they don't understand Product Development and Management. They don't understand it takes years of experience, at being burned, when the engineers or the web developers tell you the job is 90% done, what they don't know, sometimes the last 10% takes as long as the first 90%.

That may sound strange to many but it is one to the tools a Product Manager learns, with experience. I had one $4M dollar program turn into a $7M program that was one year late. Several of my fellow Product Managers experienced the same exact thing on their part of the Program. We later learned, the hard way, when Management set up the budgets and schedules, before we were on board, they purposely under budgeted and under scheduled the program in order to get senior management approval and as a way to keep pressure on the Product Managers and teams.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of their most recent replies on instagram says it (presumably the video) will be available in the next couple of weeks. You can't make this stuff up.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Adorable, OP thinks Ford is sticking to a timetable. And he posts on a Friday without realizing there's another 30 hours left in the week, and that's assuming Ford isn't going to count Sunday as part of the same week.
One of their most recent replies on instagram says it (presumably the video) will be available in the next couple of weeks. You can't make this stuff up.
few weeks the latest

LOL

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

?

D6A41DFC-6EF3-4331-B2D5-538E09332E66.png

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And that pretty much confirms that I will be getting Badlands instead of First Edition. I already didnā€™t like the exterior color choices on the FE but for them to only offer the navy pier interior for it is the nail in the coffin for me.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Today should be the day the interior packages are shown. D6A41DFC-6EF3-4331-B2D5-538E09332E66

Looks like it is still a couple weeks before we get interior
@jewelrean is me. those guys are a waste of time and they have ford employees in their comments backing them lol

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And that pretty much confirms that I will be getting Badlands instead of First Edition. I already didnā€™t like the exterior color choices on the FE but for them to only offer the navy pier interior for it is the nail in the coffin for me.
I hope heā€™s misleading us!!!

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@jewelrean is me. those guys are a waste of time and they have ford employees in their comments backing them lol
Yeah I am @jsdmiff. Surprised they responded to me, even more surprised it takes at least two weeks to "edit" a video. This is getting sad now ha

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I am @jsdmiff. Surprised they responded to me, even more surprised it takes at least two weeks to "edit" a video. This is getting sad now ha
itā€™s a fucking joke man thatā€™s what it is. why do they even need to edit it?
Sponsored