Sponsored

Today should be the day the interior packages are shown.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too was told in-person that last week would have been interior and top options rolled out.

We've all been patient, but as my wife puts it, this has become a complete joke at this point, whether Ford is purposely doing this or not.

My wife is planning on a 4dr badsquatch, 2.7, auto, lux etc..

Just in my household alone between her and I, Ford/dealership is either going to receive $140k between 2 vehicle sales (the bronco & a F350 SD Lariat Tremor) or we'll be staying with Jeep and I'll sell my F150, wife will trade in her Jeep and we'll buy 2 new 2021 Jeep models. Problem is...I need to order and take delivery of my new truck, whether that be the f350 or a Gladiator Rubicon diesel) before end of the year, so Ford is running out of time if they're going to keep us from staying w/ Jeep and at this point they're putting a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not asking for the B&P to be up and running right now, that'll come before December order date but stop stringing us along regarding interior and top options (the 2 things that my wife is hung up on after seeing the Bronco in person couple weeks ago). Her decision as to whether she continues down the Bronco road ultimately affects which truck I order and take delivery before year end.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm as irritated as the next guy or gal about the runaround but this is what we're doing right now......
Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If Ford adds things to the Bronco like new body colors, white tops, and some better put together packages like Cold Weather then I think the date being pushed back is justified and I am good with it. However, if B&P comes out and it is the same stuff we have right now and the only change was mansquatch, I think people being pissed is justified.

Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, If you want to see 2021 Ford Bronco Seats you can always go to carid.com lol!!!

Ford Bronco Today should be the day the interior packages are shown. 1600793342211

LOL! Don't bother, it takes you to a link to their "Universal Covers." But I'll be damned if they ain't ready!

Deleted member 2346

Who's the dick that scheduled a meeting on Friday?
I might actually say this every Friday (for afternoon meetings at least). So much so, my team starts posting memes to our work chat if they see someone schedule one. ??‍♂

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, If you want to see 2021 Ford Bronco Seats you can always go to carid.com lol!!!

Ford Bronco Today should be the day the interior packages are shown. 1600793342211

LOL! Don't bother, it takes you to a link to their "Universal Covers." But I'll be damned if they ain't ready!
we looked at the badlands interior in person 2 weeks ago and wife wasn't too fond of a few things and even made the comment that my f150's interior blows the bronco away. She can get over the interior I'm sure, think its just hard for her because she knows Ford's capability and of course all their marketing materials/pics included options that the production vehicles wouldn't have as options. The last piece which will be a deal breaker I'm sure, is the white modular hard top option. That hardtop on the badlands in person was hideous and she is wanting a cactus gray w/ white top and not really wanting an all white bronco.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
we looked at the badlands interior in person 2 weeks ago and wife wasn't too fond of a few things and even made the comment that my f150's interior blows the bronco away. She can get over the interior I'm sure, think its just hard for her because she knows Ford's capability and of course all their marketing materials/pics included options that the production vehicles wouldn't have as options. The last piece which will be a deal breaker I'm sure, is the white modular hard top option. That hardtop on the badlands in person was hideous and she is wanting a cactus gray w/ white top and not really wanting an all white bronco.
Obviously, tastes differ substantially. To validate your wife's concern, can you post a picture of yourself?

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
she is wanting a cactus gray w/ white top and not really wanting an all white bronco.
You know what? Me too. I understand the feeling of disappointment. I do not like the fancy distractions unobtanium trim they are showing. There are aspects of their marketing that to me are offensive. "Please Ford, do not show me what you are not going to offer to sell to me."

Ford Bronco Today should be the day the interior packages are shown. 1600796108195

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right. I don't know why everyone is getting worked up over this. It will just be a video of some gas cans and maybe some interior swatches. I can't see any big revelations coming out of this.

Who cares if it came out last week or takes another month? My guess is it won't be anything of real substance.

I could be pleasantly surprised but I wouldn't get too excited about it.
Yeah, I agree. We'll go thst video all excited and leave it ?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously, tastes differ substantially. To validate your wife's concern, can you post a picture of yourself?
Not sure I understand what that has to do with validating my wife’s concern. Sorry its been a long 11hrs of working already today and unfortunately its only just after 2pm.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I too was told in-person that last week would have been interior and top options rolled out.

We've all been patient, but as my wife puts it, this has become a complete joke at this point, whether Ford is purposely doing this or not.

My wife is planning on a 4dr badsquatch, 2.7, auto, lux etc..

Just in my household alone between her and I, Ford/dealership is either going to receive $140k between 2 vehicle sales (the bronco & a F350 SD Lariat Tremor) or we'll be staying with Jeep and I'll sell my F150, wife will trade in her Jeep and we'll buy 2 new 2021 Jeep models. Problem is...I need to order and take delivery of my new truck, whether that be the f350 or a Gladiator Rubicon diesel) before end of the year, so Ford is running out of time if they're going to keep us from staying w/ Jeep and at this point they're putting a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not asking for the B&P to be up and running right now, that'll come before December order date but stop stringing us along regarding interior and top options (the 2 things that my wife is hung up on after seeing the Bronco in person couple weeks ago). Her decision as to whether she continues down the Bronco road ultimately affects which truck I order and take delivery before year end.
Can I ask the question - why do the two sales depend on each other?

And how does her potentially getting another Jeep turn you from getting a truck into ALSO getting a Jeep? I don't quite understand the correlation between the two? Suddenly you wouldn't need a truck anymore because she got the Jeep, and you'd get the same thing?

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I ask the question - why do the two sales depend on each other?

And how does her potentially getting another Jeep turn you from getting a truck into ALSO getting a Jeep? I don't quite understand the correlation between the two? Suddenly you wouldn't need a truck anymore because she got the Jeep, and you'd get the same thing?
He doesn’t need the F350 to begin with if he’s saying he will get the Gladiator instead, but surely he wants one and they seem to want brand matching vehicles. I’d wait it out for the Bronco myself but I’m not vehicle shopping, just Bronco shopping

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone over at BN made a good/funny point.

With the delay of B&P until October, and BN's interior video "in 2 weeks" - I'm guessing they'll just happen to coincide with each other.
Sponsored