Sponsored

Today should be the day the interior packages are shown.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone over at BN made a good/funny point.

With the delay of B&P until October, and BN's interior video "in 2 weeks" - I'm guessing they'll just happen to coincide with each other.
Yeah, Ford has an embargo on BN releasing the video until B&P gets released.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I ask the question - why do the two sales depend on each other?

And how does her potentially getting another Jeep turn you from getting a truck into ALSO getting a Jeep? I don't quite understand the correlation between the two? Suddenly you wouldn't need a truck anymore because she got the Jeep, and you'd get the same thing?
Because the Bronco only has a tow rating of 3,500lbs, so if she gets a Bronco, I'll get a super duty so I load the Bronco and offroad camper onto a large flatbed trailer and tow both to our destinations 8-10 hours away. That way we can enjoy wheeling the Bronco on trips. I love wheeling my truck but definitely times I wish I had a smaller more nimble vehicle.

If she doesn't get a Bronco and goes with another GC trailhawk but instead w/ the Hemi then I won't worry about towing both to our destination and will just get a gladiator diesel since we'd just take the GC or gladiator w/ the camper. Her GC w/ 3.6 right now sucks at towing through the high mountain passes, so we're always taking my truck.

If I had my way, I would go the Ford route. Having both a built gladiator & Bronco is pointless since one will always be left behind. That already happens to my LJ wrangler, just sits in the garage. We definitely don't need 3 offroad vehicles, and a gladiator would have me selling my LJ in that case, which the wife says I'll regret big time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He doesnā€™t need the F350 to begin with if heā€™s saying he will get the Gladiator instead, but surely he wants one and they seem to want brand matching vehicles. Iā€™d wait it out for the Bronco myself but Iā€™m not vehicle shopping, just Bronco shopping
I just responded to these questions up above to explain my reasoning.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, Ford has an embargo on BN releasing the video until B&P gets released.
In other words, the video will likely be pointless, as we'll be able to see it on B&P anyway.

Unless it truly is closeups and actually photos and/or footage of all the available interior combinations IN vehicles (not just "here are your materials" with some swatches).

Because the Bronco only has a tow rating of 3,500lbs, so if she gets a Bronco, I'll get a super duty so I load the Bronco and offroad camper onto a large flatbed trailer and tow both to our destinations 8-10 hours away. That way we can enjoy wheeling the Bronco on trips. I love wheeling my truck but definitely times I wish I had a smaller more nimble vehicle.

If she doesn't get a Bronco and goes with another GC trailhawk but instead w/ the Hemi then I won't worry about towing both to our destination and will just get a gladiator diesel since we'd just take the GC or gladiator w/ the camper. Her GC w/ 3.6 right now sucks at towing through the high mountain passes, so we're always taking my truck.

If I had my way, I would go the Ford route. Having both a built gladiator & Bronco is pointless since one will always be left behind. That already happens to my LJ wrangler, just sits in the garage. We definitely don't need 3 offroad vehicles, and a gladiator would have me selling my LJ in that case, which the wife says I'll regret big time.
Oh gotcha. I guess in my head I was thinking of Wrangler for her AND you and was like uh? I forgot about Gladiator.

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's like that one salesperson getting spoon-fed lay-downs by the GSM or GM and bragging about their skills and how many cars they've sold.
*totally not from personal experience that I'm totally not still bitter about

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just thought I'd pop in here. How are all those interior package photos looking for yall? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 weeks after the day it was supposed to come out
No one associated with ford seems to believe in calendars. On that subject, no one is more brutal on missed promises than Wall Street. If this reflects how they present quarterly financials, no wonder there's a firs sale on the stock

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And here we are. Over 2 weeks after the day it was supposed to come out. #RIPTheBroncoNation
It's really hard to edit videos...like super hard, you guys!

An 8 year old could have taught themselves Adobe Premiere by now to a level that would generate a video we'd appreciate. Maybe they have an 80-year old on it because he's union?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's really hard to edit videos...like super hard, you guys!

An 8 year old could have taught themselves Adobe Premiere by now to a level that would generate a video we'd appreciate. Maybe they have an 80-year old on it because he's union?
We donā€™t even need an edit. Raw footage would be fine for me.
Sponsored