Sponsored

Todays Email to Unscheduled but I have Window Sticker and Build day and got email...Anyone else?

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting! I wonder why some get emails and others don't! I received one email from Ford telling me my Big Bend was scheduled 06/21, then later, I emailed Granger Ford, who said it was rescheduled for 07/12. I then called Ford Customer Service last week, who now said it's scheduled for 08/02! Yes, full speed ahead for August!
Yeah 8/2 is probably more correct at this point. they start at full production speed and will pump out more Broncos daily 😃 (they say they will be anyways)
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a mass email dump from a computer, I wouldn’t put much stock in who got it and who didn’t.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a 7/26 build date.
Recieved yesterdays email.
Did not recieve todays.
Called for the first time on Thursday and was told its still 7/26 week.
No clue.
The ONLY thing that will set my ass on fire at this point is getting pushed to 22 but not getting a Mansquatch for some dumbass reason because of prexisting order with 33 manual. Im in this for the long haul.

Defender is a plastic rolling mistake.
WTF is the new tundra. TOP like 6 inches of the hood/front end are ok, and the rest is TRASH. HOLY PLASTIC.

nope.

manual, washout, no lane assist, swaybar disconnect, dual locked, reservoir shock equipped sexy beast I wait for you.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So just was wondering who else got the email but are scheduled. I know I have seen a few others ask the same question and if anyone may know why it went to scheduled people.
@Greggvh got emailed today my original date was June 14 with vin. then it was moved to June 28 now today my build is Aug 9 my B day. my big bend has only 2.7, mic, mid, 4.27 axle, rock rails, led. so disappointed. But I'm not changing my mic. July 14 res 2020 :(
Sponsored