Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I inquired to see about my 2023 Bronco order with the dealer and wanted to confirm the scheduling process I assumed that orders are scheduled/built by Ford with the most important #1 factor being the reservation date. Well…the dealers rep. response was “Unfortunately, throughout this whole process, Ford has not been going in the order of reservations”. Then I saw this afterwards on Ford site…

Will my reservation time stamp still be tied to my order? Are orders still being prioritized by reservation time stamps?

As orders are converted from 2022 to 2023 MY, the reservation timestamp will still be tied to your order. All Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability, and the number of vehicles your dealer receives.

If true, then NOT Happy…I have a 07/15/2020 reservation date and have been waiting along time to order a Bronco B/Lnds. and receive it. What’s the point in having an “early reservation Or a reservation period if this is not the #1 factor being looked at for scheduling?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes and no.
They go down the res list at your dealer and build what they have parts for. If they don't have the parts they skip the build and keep searching for one they can build. Not exactly breaking news

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buddy, I hate to break it to you, but most of us having been living with this for 2.5 years now.

Sucks you just found out.
Dude! Are you the uncle that tells all his nephews and nieces that Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real? Kids gotta dream, man, don't take that away!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to day one reservation reality. This is way old news.

OP
OP
Autoenthusiast2

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sort of fell out of the loop on how orders were being prioritized with Ford/Bronco. Did not realize Res. Dates basically did not matter to any extent anymore….With the “G/T” I guess things are different…

Well, at least one of us in our household got their vehicle. 23’ Braptor-took del. Dec 30th.

Ford Bronco Told by dealer, Ford is NOT following reservation dates….Meaningless 1674759864262

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I inquired to see about my 2023 Bronco order with the dealer and wanted to confirm the scheduling process and asked “I was under the assumption that orders are scheduled/built by Ford for reservation holders in order-per your reservation date? Is this correct?”. Well…the dealers rep. response was “Unfortunately, throughout this whole process, Ford has not been going in the order of reservations”. Then I saw this afterwards on Ford site…

Will my reservation time stamp still be tied to my order? Are orders still being prioritized by reservation time stamps?

As orders are converted from 2022 to 2023 MY, the reservation timestamp will still be tied to your order. All Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability, and the number of vehicles your dealer receives.

Can say if this is true then NOT Happy…I have a 07/15/2020 reservation date and have been waiting along time to order a Bronco./receive it. What’s the point in having an “early reservation”???
been a member 2.5 YEARS? And just now hearing such ‘stories’?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh... welcome to the party.

The reservation timestamp is a factor, but it is one of MANY MANY factors.

The most important factor these days is component constraints. All of the other factors are downstream of component constraints, and it is the one factor that rules them all. But if you dealer has two orders that were exactly the same, the one of with the earliest reservation timestamp will get picked first.

OP
OP
Autoenthusiast2

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What sucks is there is yet another thread about this.